fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Knocking up the offspring won't happen, I have the intention of keeping the game wholesome on that part.
Also bestiality isn't a thing for this game.
mom/dau incest is planned content.
Keep putting this game off for some odd reason, see the above post "mom/dau incest is planned" "futa" "lesbian" "harem" fine fine I will give it a go.

Dummy256

Jan 28, 2018
Knocking up the offspring won't happen, I have the intention of keeping the game wholesome on that part.
Also bestiality isn't a thing for this game.
mom/dau incest is planned content.
So we don't get to see hot time with Lily and/or Caramel? Aww, bummer.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Finally started this one, has a lot of boxes ticked on certain fetishes and makes you want to see more for certain characters.
I will say vore is a hit and miss for me however the scene with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
So I take it Radiant is mostly abandoned due to this? God, how I loathe dev's that start multiple AVNs and end up never finishing any of them.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
So I take it Radiant is mostly abandoned due to this? God, how I loathe dev's that start multiple AVNs and end up never finishing any of them.
Radiant isn't abandoned. Sir Dammed, the writer, just happens to be probably one of the top 5 dog fuckers in AVN history. It's a pretty good game and all but you really shouldn't get too emotionally invested in it so long as SirD is at the helm. Anyone partnered with him has full license to make their own game tbh.
Alorth actually puts out a good bit of content. They also do the renders for Tales from the Unending Void, which releases at a mostly reasonable pace.

dovalacky

Nov 13, 2019
If anything it would be the reverse, first release of this was something like 6 months before Radiant.
Glad to see the releases starting to return more often. If it's as good as the last time to toss a little money again his way.

SenLiam

Nov 6, 2022
Soooo 0.15 patch notes anyone? Did we get an update worth downloading this time or should I come back when we get 0.20?

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I really want to like this game, I really do. I can't though due to the obnoxious sandbox nature of this game getting completely in the way of the so called 'Deep Story'. It's pretty obvious this is a kinetic story, so drop the sandbox and write it as an vn. Kinetic stories are far superior and better than any sandbox game. I play games for the stories that want to be read, not to work, to waste time pressing go here or here, or buy this. This story doesn't deserve to buried in a sandbox at all. Please consider if your not willing to redo this into a kinetic story, then please add it on to the game, so people can choose what they want to do!

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
I really want to like this game, I really do. I can't though due to the obnoxious sandbox nature of this game getting completely in the way of the so called 'Deep Story'. It's pretty obvious this is a kinetic story, so drop the sandbox and write it as an vn. Kinetic stories are far superior and better than any sandbox game. I play games for the stories that want to be read, not to work, to waste time pressing go here or here, or buy this. This story doesn't deserve to buried in a sandbox at all. Please consider if your not willing to redo this into a kinetic story, then please add it on to the game, so people can choose what they want to do!
I agree..

the game already don't have like any choices and nothing to change the direction of the plot etc..

I think the sandbox should go bye bye.. pretty annoying having to do a mini grind for points just to continue a character's story or lewd event.

the sandbox element is kinda pointless unless you want to avoid certain content or character but just a straight VN can do the same thing. I would also take a kinetic VN over this tedious pointless sandbox.

or the dev can keep the sandbox for people who like it and just add a VN mode for readers who don't want to click here and their and have to click shit over and over and the point thing which I think just slows down the pace.

No point in having a sandbox since it's no choices in the game and if it was it obviously don't matter since it's kinetic.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes