ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok found an issue .. or something overlooked by dev.

1st pic got ash pregnant
2nd doesn't show in nursery

qwoppe

Formerly 'dweebledum'
May 21, 2018
Hmm, Lily's stuck at 24 points, 1 short of the 25 I need for the next scene.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Got a weird bug with Bera it said the egg flew away and in unlocked scenes there is no chance to get her pregnant again?

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
I just finished playing through the whole game from the start without any issues, no bugs just good smooth play through. I still have to find the last picture though, (where are you pic #19?) I'll find you one day. :sneaky: Thanks for a great game, I love it. But there's always one negative that I must share; The Lilly scene was way too dark and I felt it was rushed and very poor quality compared to other scenes in the game, which I would rate as some of the best in any of the VN's I've played. Lilly deserved better. Poor Lilly, hope we get more with a little more effort next time. :love:

purseless

Feb 13, 2020
Alorth Great update, but if I had one complaint one of the new scene is a fair bit too dark. Would be awesome if you could make it a touch brighter in a later version.

Reactions: crugh2112

marcwinter1975

Dec 20, 2022
im not a fan of vore but the way Mitty was playing with Violet's lips and tongue, that shit is hot
I agree that Mitty is quite cute. And i loved the content in the game. But i'm also not a fan of vore/crushing. More like teasing and be gently. And also a giantess and shrunken girls fan. I would like to have that Mitty would play with an big cock or licking a big pussy. But Alorth has did an amazing job on this game.

Reactions: Draupnir7

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Forgive me, Alorth, if this has already been reported. Right now you can find Chocomint in both the village center and the MC's living room in the morning. I'm guessing you only want her in one location at a time, unless you're going to develop a Doppelgängerin storyline or something.

Christmas-Tree.png On another note: Have a very Merry Christmas and wonderful holiday season. Heart.png

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
So wait, is there a repeatable sex scene for the pregnancies, or is it only a few chances each scene unlock?

Kryapa

Jun 9, 2019
I'm not in furry, but some girls are real cute. The major drawback is that lewd scenes way too short to my taste. It could be a top tier game if it was more elaborated.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
So wait, is there a repeatable sex scene for the pregnancies, or is it only a few chances each scene unlock?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Chocomint and Cream are the only repeatable scenes I know of. That include sex and possible pregnancy.

Also, You can get Ash (Futa or female version) pregnant as well as Bera but those are one shot scenes so you need to save in order to re-load if the egg flies away.

But I am not complete with current version only about halfway through in case someone has more to add.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You can get Ash (Futa or female version) pregnant as well
Yeah, I figured I was missing someone. That's definitely true. I also, as you said, believe Chocomint and Cream are the only repeatables that include pregnancy. Other repeatables (like sex with Violet) don't include pregnancy currently (although she does ask the MC if he would like to have more children with her, so presumably soon for her as well). I would note that those which are repeatable are also with those who actually finish giving birth currently.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes