-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Just to let you know:

If you spend enough in game days, by just advancing time to night and then sleeping, you can see the hospital birth scenes for Bera and Ash.
Ah, well I generally just play until events for all the LIs and the story are completed (plus looking for new wallpapers when they show up). So I might see those in the next update or so.

Reactions: jaw1986baby

RealChestnut

Feb 20, 2018
I have enjoyed this until this last update. The grinding is just becoming too tedious. Aimlessly wandering through empty places with no apparent pattern, repeated conversations that also have no point, it's just boring.
I skip past the small talk conversations as they don't add anything but flavour, once you do that they it's pretty consistent with content to effort. As for the aimlessly wandering part, that's why on the left side they give you advice with where to go and what time.
As long as you try speak to everyone once a day you're expecting like 2 events to happen a day.

RealChestnut

Feb 20, 2018
I find it funny and scary on how they made the dick shape look near identical to mine. Usually they have it a perfectly straight cylinder or have certain curves.

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
I skip past the small talk conversations as they don't add anything but flavour, once you do that they it's pretty consistent with content to effort. As for the aimlessly wandering part, that's why on the left side they give you advice with where to go and what time.
As long as you try speak to everyone once a day you're expecting like 2 events to happen a day.
Thanks for the tip. I will give it another shot. Appreciate the help.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Wooh I'm up to 5 kids. No save summing either.

I was rather surprised by Lily sex scene I thought it was supposed to wholesome :p
I think the blue girl has no become my fav character design.

Jan 15, 2019
I'm stuck at 23 for Lily and I need 24, I keep on talking to her at all different times and places and I'm still stuck. Anyone else experiencing this?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm stuck at 23 for Lily and I need 24, I keep on talking to her at all different times and places and I'm still stuck. Anyone else experiencing this?
I didn't see this myself. Have you done the other recent event involving her (the Amazing Trio)? I didn't seem to have any trouble getting to 24 points after completing that event. If you've done that already but still can't progress, have you tried saving the game and just adding a point to her score with a Ren'Py save editor? Normally I wouldn't recommend doing that, but if there's just a bug so you can't gain affection with her, I'd consider manually adjusting her affection (lp is the stat for her points).

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Thoroughly enjoying this game but some how I seem stuck in the sleep time where you can select the unlocked scenes. I can not seem to exit from that area? I clicked everywhere, but I must have missed something?

Little advice thanks.

Feb 21, 2020
I didn't see this myself. Have you done the other recent event involving her (the Amazing Trio)? I didn't seem to have any trouble getting to 24 points after completing that event. If you've done that already but still can't progress, have you tried saving the game and just adding a point to her score with a Ren'Py save editor? Normally I wouldn't recommend doing that, but if there's just a bug so you can't gain affection with her, I'd consider manually adjusting her affection (lp is the stat for her points).
how do you get to the amazing trio scene

Sh4dyW0lf

Mar 14, 2019
Is there any wt or better wt-mod?

:unsure: :eek: :(o_O
The character sidebar (on the left) tells you what to do, when to do it, where to do it, who to do it to, how well you did, and when to wait . . . and there is a post on page 7 of this thread that directs you to all the current wallpapers and Relic locations.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes