Kempo

Nov 25, 2019
-I have a problem with Corynn.
Talking to her, can't take affection points.
I'm stuck at 6(7) from v.0.14
- ash trap, freeze animations in the last sex animations.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrFoster

Aldosius

Jul 8, 2017
So, since I've never bothered asking or typing anything here beforehand, first time in a game, I'm puzzled on how to initiate sex with Ash after being done with her story content, as pregnancy has been added for her now. Really odd choice I can't engage with some characters intimately outside of new events or the gallery.

Reactions: 4st3r1sc0

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Just thought I'd throw the CL up here in txt format for the OP:
Change Log v0.15
-Added a new Violet, Lily, Autumn and Mitty event.
-18 new animations and over 210 new images.
-Added another new Lily event before other recent ones,for those who
have progressed withh Lily already, it's accessible in the gallery named "kisses".

goonslagoon

Jun 25, 2021
Wow, thanks for the great update. I really wasn't expecting one anytime soon, it even has a considerable amount of content. Personally I kind of like the sandbox in this game since its not grindy, you just have to talk to the characters a few times and hear their lame jokes or flirting.

Jul 1, 2018
Here's a gallery unlocker mod for v0.17FULL and v0.20.
Sadly this time around it is version specific.

Big thanks to OEJ as I checked out what he did to know what to change to make it work.

Not sure if it has all the scenes, so if you find some that are missing; reply to this post and show me a picture of the scene (a photo of the gallery's scene text AND a picture of the scene itself).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

* I might skip a release depending on how often this game gets updated / if there's any new gallery scenes,
so don't ping me, I will update this post the same day to let you know if I am updating or not.

** Warning from what I see there's a difference between 0.17full and future standard version is the removal of the gallery entries for:
-Blue girl
-Marie and Cotton
So maybe keep 17full until they release another full version and get 0.20 for the new scenes

Last edited:

qwoppe

Formerly 'dweebledum'
May 21, 2018
Compressors seem busy for Christmas (or cum rain day on this site apparently). Good for them, happy holidays

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes