linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Here I am once again, hoping that it is a good amount of content added since last version I've played (v0.11 I believe):rolleyes:

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
I failed to get Ash pregnant in her scene, didn't know what it meant, and played a lot since then, is there any way to retry other than to lose all that progress?

I would be happy if there is and if so, ignore the following, but: If there ISN'T then I absolutely don't see a reason why this is up to random chance at all. That's just strictly mean spirited. And is a HUGE mark against this game that I am otherwise enjoying very much.

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I failed to get Ash pregnant in her scene, didn't know what it meant, and played a lot since then, is there any way to retry other than to lose all that progress?

I would be happy if there is and if so, ignore the following, but: If there ISN'T then I absolutely don't see a reason why this is up to random chance at all. That's just strictly mean spirited. And is a HUGE mark against this game that I am otherwise enjoying very much.
Yeah, i also hate that feature of "one shot" during the vaginal events, luckily you might have a save in the "Automatic saves" section

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Yeah, i also hate that feature of "one shot" during the vaginal events, luckily you might have a save in the "Automatic saves" section
I have a save, I just don't want to replay from that point because it's so far back.

And yeah if that's how it is that's honestly a disappointment because there's no good reason to make it work that way.

SandroVamp

Nov 25, 2022
Hi all. I cant to unlock breakfast event with family. What i make wrong? When im in kichen i taping all. And nothings wrong. Please help me

AtomicGoblin

Mar 12, 2019
I'm stuck on finding the last wallpaper, can someone give me a hint on it or something. I have all the ones that are listed in the post that was edited around a year ago but I cannot find the last one

Last edited:

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Had exactly the same thing happen yesterday. Well, the same error.
ScriptError: could not find label 'corynn_talk_random_love_5'.
Saved and loaded several times, finally ended up just backing out and talking to her the next day, then all continued fine.
That error only happens if you have more than 10 points with her. The max points you can get with her is 7 at moment.
So unless it's a bug from a previous version, the points were added manually.

Reactions: DaedalusWren

DaedalusWren

May 15, 2020
That error only happens if you have more than 10 points with her. The max points you can get with her is 7 at moment.
So unless it's a bug from a previous version, the points were added manually.
Ah, ok then, that was probably the case. I played the latest version with saves I had from ver 9 i believe. Which were saves from a while ago. Most likely added points at that time. Thanks.

4st3r1sc0

Jul 5, 2020
Had exactly the same thing happen yesterday. Well, the same error.
ScriptError: could not find label 'corynn_talk_random_love_5'.
Saved and loaded several times, finally ended up just backing out and talking to her the next day, then all continued fine.
I used to play on a very, very old save file which had very high relationship points with every old character. So high in fact, that I didn't have to do anything from one version to the next to increase them and, even if I tried, they didn't go up anymore. 4 versions ago, more or less, I had to create a new one because events didn't appear or the game crashed with certain interactions. I've had no problems since. I guess there was no point cap in older versions or a compatibility issue between them just stacked too high eventually, so just create a new game.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
i cant get the save to load in game
If you're trying to load an android save, that isn't from the official port on the official port, it probably won't work.
If you're using windows or mac, you're probably trying to use an extremely old save before V0.07 and won't work.
Anything else it should supposedly work.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes