stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
V0.14
-Various new events.
-Added 42 new animations and over 240 new images (Including Ash's alt genders).
-Remaking of old images.
-Added footjob for Hazel.
- Ash Pregnancy

So i ended with 0.13 and played the update. I got the "BFS" Event with Ash and pregnancy, the evening at the beach and the market in the morning and morning bathroom.

But where are the 42 animations and 240 render? Did i missed something? The hints tell me that there is no more content for all persons
Dont forget they also did renders and animations for Ash's "futa/shemale/trans" scenes so those would add up, and I also Had a scene with the neko kittens at the falls (unless I missed that last update)

Keyci

Jan 28, 2018
i don*t think that i also got all of the 42 animations. i got the 3 scenes and ... ehm yeah... hmmm the pregnancy scene ... but there is no animation i saw. so i dont know where the rest is hidden.

Reactions: denen

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
I would like Alorth to concentrate on this game, I like Radiant but this is my favorite among the 2

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
Good luck with that, the links aren't posted inside patreon and the access keys get updated inside a renewable post, which means kimono will post the first time, but not update the changes later.
By the way there is a premium version with more content? Because in the links you put on this page appear Standard Version

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
V0.14
-Various new events.
-Added 42 new animations and over 240 new images (Including Ash's alt genders).
-Remaking of old images.
-Added footjob for Hazel.
- Ash Pregnancy

So i ended with 0.13 and played the update. I got the "BFS" Event with Ash and pregnancy, the evening at the beach and the market in the morning and morning bathroom.

But where are the 42 animations and 240 render? Did i missed something? The hints tell me that there is no more content for all persons
Ash can get pregnant? wonderful

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
10-15 mins of content if that imo
More 5-10...gain one afinity with ash - scene, 1 with corynn - scene, and go in the village in the morning - scene. I wasted more time trying get ash pregnant than the complete update, not worthy the 2.9gb.

V0.14
I counted all the scenes (with female ash, since i don't have the other ones), there is 90 with the girls, corynn and ash, so probably the 240 is the same scene with mouth movements and little changes and the rest with the other versions of ash.

edit: There is the scene with hazel too (really good in my opinion), but that is 3 renders + animation, and the scene with ash at the hospital (3 renders).

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2019
More 5-10...gain one afinity with ash - scene, 1 with corynn - scene, and go in the village in the morning - scene. I wasted more time trying get ash pregnant than the complete update, not worthy the 2.9gb.

I counted all the scenes (with female ash, since i don't have the other ones), there is 90 with the girls, corynn and ash, so probably the 240 is the same scene with mouth movements and little changes and the rest with the other versions of ash.

edit: There is the scene with hazel too (really good in my opinion), but that is 3 renders + animation, and the scene with ash at the hospital (3 renders).
They should just tell us how many new "scenes" there are in the update instead of how many new "animations", cuz animations can include from actual sex scenes to just a handshake, or just eyes blinking a few times. And that's not an exaggeration, i've actually seen that happen in a lot of updates from a lot of other games.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017

Special scenes aren't listened in the hint system and only unlock under certain conditions, the buttons turn golden if you have one to play with the conditions unlocked.
In this update, there is a event in a location, called the Neko Falls, which is with Lily, Chocomint and Cream and requires high points with all 3 of them.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Special scenes aren't listened in the hint system and only unlock under certain conditions, the buttons turn golden if you have one to play with the conditions unlocked.
In this update, there is a event in a location, called the Neko Falls, which is with Lily, Chocomint and Cream and requires high points with all 3 of them.
Yes, it was included in all what i said, i have done everything and sorry to say but this update was rather disappointing. According to patreon the last update was july 30, and all this for 10 min of content. It took me more time to make ash pregnant (save/load) than play the update. Don't get me wrong, the scenes are good, but i really wish that we could have at least 30-40 min of content for all this time.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Yes, it was included in all what i said, i have done everything and sorry to say but this update was rather disappointing. According to patreon the last update was july 30, and all this for 10 min of content. It took me more time to make ash pregnant (save/load) than play the update. Don't get me wrong, the scenes are good, but i really wish that we could have at least 30-40 min of content for all this time.
This guy also works on Radiant so it's to be expected that you will get minimal content and extremely long periods between updates.

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
Or at least give us more repeatables with more characters that don't rely on specific locations -- looking at you "Duo" of Choco and Cream...

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
For a 2 month update, it ain't small at all, it's almost impossible to get bigger updates out in such a small time frame, even if I was working on this game alone. All the scenes and image quality, take a lot of time to refine.
A single animation can potentially take a entire day. Also production of images is around 10 per day, not counting the ones where just expression changes.

Vombalk

Jul 9, 2017
Does the gallery mod work with the latest version

also don't sweet people bitching their is always someone complaining that xyz is to slow or not giving enough. I myself prefer for the game developer to do their best. but i also don't think my opinion should count to much since I am getting it for free

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes