Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
Does this game have a special version? because when I try to download in mixdrop I get Standard Edition

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
SuscribeStar should be the "special" version from my understanding, since that version has certain H-scenes with little characters
Do you know how many golden buttons there are? I've only played it 1 time and only took out Choco's golden button

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Some loli looking nekos. How is it on patreon? Btw is this full time harem? Can i skip all the loli with whiskers?
You can ignore two of them, I think.
What do you mean by full-time harem? I wasn't aware I was paying these girls a salary.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Hope I'm wrong but I wouldn't expect much. His updates are usually pretty small.

Last edited:

Ash22

Mar 28, 2022
Did it ever explain somewhere why violet had 2 babies but only one (lily) is around?
Anything to be done at the nursery other than donate? I've done it like 11 times and nada.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Did it ever explain somewhere why violet had 2 babies but only one (lily) is around?
Anything to be done at the nursery other than donate? I've done it like 11 times and nada.
I think Violet had a girl and boy. Something occurred that killed off all the males except for the mc of course. Not sure if the developer is going to do much with the mystery of it anymore. I think he wanted a quick set up for a harem game.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I think Violet had a girl and boy. Something occurred that killed off all the males except for the mc of course. Not sure if the developer is going to do much with the mystery of it anymore. I think he wanted a quick set up for a harem game.
wasn't supposed that the MC is alive thanks to his high libido?

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
wasn't supposed that the MC is alive thanks to his high libido?
Something, one of the girls said something about it. The game had an interesting beginning. You see the mc and his father on a boat and there is storm or something and you wake up on beach turned into a neko yourself and all the inhabitants are female.

Then it goes nowhere with that plot. Like I am not sure it even explains how you become a neko. They just mention there was some sort of covid killing off the males etc. You wake up with wife and daughter and no recollection on anything before those moments.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Something, one of the girls said something about it. The game had an interesting beginning. You see the mc and his father on a boat and there is storm or something and you wake up on beach turned into a neko yourself and all the inhabitants are female.

Then it goes nowhere with that plot. Like I am not sure it even explains how you become a neko. They just mention there was some sort of covid killing off the males etc. You wake up with wife and daughter and no recollection on anything before those moments.
if a recall, the Neko thing isn't supposed to be some kind of Curse? Like all the human-like being in the isle will slowly turn into animals? And that's why there are islanders that look more feral than others, or something like that i understood

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I don't think it's killing the males but they go feral instead

Last edited:

Ash22

Mar 28, 2022
What I recall from the story is that the Asteroid coming and exploding is what turned everyone into Nekos. This is why relatives (Violet and Bera) are not the same type? I just thought it said that men were affected when they got older and lost their sex drive, so didn't think kids would have been affected yet.

I don't follow anime or Neko stuff, so wasn't sure if this is part of standard 'methos' around nekos or just specific to this story/game. I wasn't sure I'd like this one, but its been fun and animations/renders are excellent.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes