crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017

A few events with various characters.
42 new animations and over 240 new images (Including Ash's alt genders)
Alorth, great job on the alternate genders creations. Not the boring old just insert new model into the same sex position format. When you have extras, there can be a need for different positions and you did that well. I've done everything but get them pregnant. Glad to be a supporter. Thanks.

Reactions: Alorth

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Hmm, this was a rather fast update, which is good to see since this is one of my favorites

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
V0.14
-Various new events.
-Added 42 new animations and over 240 new images (Including Ash's alt genders).
-Remaking of old images.
-Added footjob for Hazel.
- Ash Pregnancy

So i ended with 0.13 and played the update. I got the "BFS" Event with Ash and pregnancy, the evening at the beach and the market in the morning and morning bathroom.

But where are the 42 animations and 240 render? Did i missed something? The hints tell me that there is no more content for all persons

Reactions: AlexTorch

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
V0.14
-Various new events.
-Added 42 new animations and over 240 new images (Including Ash's alt genders).
-Remaking of old images.
-Added footjob for Hazel.
- Ash Pregnancy

So i ended with 0.13 and played the update. I got the "BFS" Event with Ash and pregnancy, the evening at the beach and the market in the morning and morning bathroom.

But where are the 42 animations and 240 render? Did i missed something? The hints tell me that there is no more content for all persons
Same problem here...

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
From the msg for modders.txt:

"Recent updates on uncrypt may or not have fixed this problem, but a experienced coder is
able to fix the uncrypt for it anyway."

Yeah, well. An experienced coder does not use an inferior framework (essentially an interpreter on top of an interpreter which uses interpreted modules) to develop games, now, do they.

Reactions: spectrum498x

unwelcomed

Feb 6, 2018
hello thanks for the update, but may i get a save from last update please ? i lost mine it was long time and made new windows.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes