jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
The Alpha is not complete there are still scenes being worked on for Beta which is listed as only about half done

my_hentai

Jan 12, 2019
You are getting points by talking to each char per day, right (at least that's in the walkthrough)?
I don't get anymore points, can anyone help me?

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Are you sure about it? :p
Yep! Pretty sure, it's part of the games lore. there is a distinct lack of males in this games world, that's why the mc is so 'in-demand'.

And yes, I know the tags at the top have the futa tag in there. But the MC has been in practically everyone's pants, and so far all of them have been female. So if there are other characters with a banana around, they are incredibly rare. So until someone else shows up. It's your job to satisfy the needs of the entire population. - even direct relatives.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Yep! Pretty sure, it's part of the games lore. there is a distinct lack of males in this games world, that's why the mc is so 'in-demand'.

And yes, I know the tags at the top have the futa tag in there. But the MC has been in practically everyone's pants, and so far all of them have been female. So if there are other characters with a banana around, they are incredibly rare. So until someone else shows up. It's your job to satisfy the needs of the entire population. - even direct relatives.

Enjoy!
Our Best Buddy and Anthro-Dog can have that equipment in 2/3 choices you make at the start of the game

But they are more into us (MC) then any of our females

Last edited:
Reactions: TheSidewinder

Sherka

Oct 1, 2017
I tried the game just to try something different, and I was pleasantly surprised, I loved it, I like the story so far and the girls are sexier than I thought, mainly Violet and Autumn, and loved Lily, she's so cute :love:. But what blew my mind about the sex scene in game were the vore scenes, I had already known about the genre before and in the past I got to read a couple of comics just out of curiosity, and it didn't generate anything for me, it just seemed strange to me, but in this game It turned me on, that last scene between Mitty and Violet, fuck, in my opinion, the hottest scene in the whole game. Loved the game so far and look forward to the next updates, keep up the good work Dev (y)

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes