zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Will there be any content for Mimi other than the vore?
There aren't a lot of 'mini' characters on this site and I would personally love to see her get some 'love'.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Maybe they can't anymore because I'm a bad boy. Everytime I make a update it's more of a pain in the ass to port it to android. So only the official port is recommended of course, specially because of bugs.
Dude, this is not the full release right?
I think I read previously that there's going to be another subsequent release to make it a full update.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Dude, this is not the full release right?
I think I read previously that there's going to be another subsequent release to make it a full update.
No, it's not really the full release, it's missing two scenes, but the remaining stuff get added as version V0.14.
The Ash scene is basically the workload of a entire update on it's own because of the two variations.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
My games aren't distributed on Patreon, so I don't need to care about TOS or so
But firstly, the naming now has to do with Windows, Linux and Mac being all in one now instead separate.
Secondly, I do distribute something called "Full Edition" on SubscribeStar, because the Standard Edition isn't allowed on Itch.io
The full edition would break rule 7 here on F95, so you surelly wouldn't see it here anyway.
But there is also basically no content with it yet, so don't worry about it. :whistle:

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
After you click the Cum button, if it says the egg floated away, just roll back to the button and click it again. You can repeat that over and over until she gets pregnant. In the event Alorth ever in the future changes the ability to roll back at this point, just do what Ifarted explained: save when you have the button. Reload if the attempt is a failure.

The method works, sure, but I think he meant that he doesn't have the option to have sex with Bera in sandbox mode. It happens only once, during the "story".
I'm running into the same issue. There is no option to have sex with her after you finish all there is to do in this current version (story wise and character wise - no more events).
So basically the only two you can have sex with *and* impregnate if you missed the one chance during the story are still only Chocomint and Cream... which sucks but it is what it is I guess...

Reactions: unknownnameguy28

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The method works, sure, but I think he meant that he doesn't have the option to have sex with Bera in sandbox mode. It happens only once, during the "story".
I'm running into the same issue. There is no option to have sex with her after you finish all there is to do in this current version (story wise and character wise - no more events).
So basically the only two you can have sex with *and* impregnate if you missed the one chance during the story are still only Chocomint and Cream... which sucks but it is what it is I guess...
Could be, but you still can make sure you impregnate her using what I described. From his post, it looked like the impregnation was the more important thing to him. Having a repeatable scene seemed secondary, as in, not being able to repeat but failing pregnancy on the one scene meant he would miss it entirely. If you save where I suggested, you can guarantee pregnancy. I was just trying to offer a way to ensure it. And that works for all instances, so if that's your main objective, there's a workaround to no repeatable scene.

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
Could be, but you still can make sure you impregnate her using what I described. From his post, it looked like the impregnation was the more important thing to him. Having a repeatable scene seemed secondary, as in, not being able to repeat but failing pregnancy on the one scene meant he would miss it entirely. If you save where I suggested, you can guarantee pregnancy. I was just trying to offer a way to ensure it. And that works for all instances, so if that's your main objective, there's a workaround to no repeatable scene.
Alright so what you're saying is if you haven't saved before the first time encounter with Bera, there's no way to do the save/reload thing, you'd have to replay the whole game again up to that part, right ?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Alright so what you're saying is if you haven't saved before the first time encounter with Bera, there's no way to do the save/reload thing, you'd have to replay the whole game again up to that part, right ?
I wonder why one wouldn't save in a game where choices are made (it's not like it takes much room to store the save file). That said, there are some auto-saves the game makes as you go along. For me, one of those was actually on the screen where you have the Cum button. Under your saves screen, click the A page and see if there's something there you can load. You might have the save on the screen with that button, or at least maybe have something a little before that choice comes up.

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
Maybe they can't anymore because I'm a bad boy. Everytime I make a update it's more of a pain in the ass to port it to android. So only the official port is recommended of course, specially because of bugs.
i don't know if i got it wrong, but from what i understand you "did" something to make the game unfeasible for android, kind of purpose for everyone who plays on android can't play anymore, or you always did something to make it viable for android and just didn't do it anymore? why that?, Because its boring?

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
i don't know if i got it wrong, but from what i understand you "did" something to make the game unfeasible for android, kind of purpose for everyone who plays on android can't play anymore, or you always did something to make it viable for android and just didn't do it anymore? why that?, Because its boring?
The way Windows and Android read certain code is different, so people come always waste my time reporting bugs from unnoficial ports or because they try it on JoiPlay which also doesn't read most of the code.
So to avoid to continue dealing with that nonsense, I decided to make the game non-playable if used the wrong way.
After all why, if there is a official Android port.

Reactions: Emma M

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Im stuck at 14/15 with Choco and no matter what I do or talk to her, I cant raise it to 15 which the hint says. Then on Cream, it says Choco needs to be 16 for her next event. But I cant even get it to 15

Also a little disappointed with the MC when Violet found out about Autumms kid, how the MC backed down and threw autumn under the bus. Then after making him sleep on the couch, she complained being lonely. I wanted a choice "no... You sleep on the couch too if your lonely" Instead he gave the typical pussy whipped response :/. But I still dont understand why the 2nd wife (the kat we saved) didnt join us on the couch ?? its like the dev forgot about her? o_O
I kinda was interested in looking forward to the event playing out when Violet found out, but I didnt feel satisfied by it :/ But I am actually looking forward to how Lily will bond with her new sister when she finds out. They are vastly different, extrovert and an introvert :p

Last edited:
Jan 15, 2019
Im stuck at 14/15 with Choco and no matter what I do or talk to her, I cant raise it to 15 which the hint says. Then on Cream, it says Choco needs to be 16 for her next event. But I cant even get it to 15

Also a little disappointed with the MC when Violet found out about Autumms kid, how the MC backed down and threw autumn under the bus. Then after making him sleep on the couch, she complained being lonely. I wanted a choice "no... You sleep on the couch too if your lonely" Instead he gave the typical pussy whipped response :/. But I still dont understand why the 2nd wife (the kat we saved) didnt join us on the couch ?? its like the dev forgot about her? o_O
I kinda was interested in looking forward to the event playing out when Violet found out, but I didnt feel satisfied by it :/ But I am actually looking forward to how Lily will bond with her new sister when she finds out. They are vastly different, extrovert and an introvert :p
I've been wondering about Nina also. There should be a ton of 3some scenes with her and Violet by now, or at least a few. Plus Violet getting angry at the MC for fucking a girl a long time ago seems pretty out of character for her. It seems more like she wants him to have a harem so she can share also.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Plus Violet getting angry at the MC for fucking a girl a long time ago seems pretty out of character for her. It seems more like she wants him to have a harem so she can share also.
I think you guys are taking this a little out of context.
first she was angry/surprised that the husband has a daughter and she doesn't know anything and then she gets angry for being with a person she doesn't like and don't have a good relationship.
but that only lasted a few hours, she went get him out of the couch and immediately forgive.

I'm not an expert in open relationships but i think the point of having them is not having to lie or hide these things. her reaction seems very appropriate and within the character

Last edited:

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Well then I guess we'll see her fly off the handle again when she finds out we got her sister pregnant and had sex with Ash. Maybe the MC should just start everyone's houses on fire or something and then rescue them and bring them home. If you save their lives then they automatically become a wife.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
The way Windows and Android read certain code is different, so people come always waste my time reporting bugs from unnoficial ports or because they try it on JoiPlay which also doesn't read most of the code.
So to avoid to continue dealing with that nonsense, I decided to make the game non-playable if used the wrong way.
After all why, if there is a official Android port.
Can you please tell me where I can find the official Android port?
I really enjoy the game but I'm on disability and can't afford to support but I do recommend this game to many people but I only have a tablet to play on but the link for Android is for older version so if you could help me find the official port for the new version I'd be much appreciated

Thank you for your time

Reactions: jaysmasons

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Can you please tell me where I can find the official Android port?
I really enjoy the game but I'm on disability and can't afford to support but I do recommend this game to many people but I only have a tablet to play on but the link for Android is for older version so if you could help me find the official port for the new version I'd be much appreciated

Thank you for your time
There is no port as yet. Keep checking back for news.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes