AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ev_kleo.rpy", line 99, in <module>
Warning: Android not supported!

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/ev_kleo.rpyc", line 98, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
File "game/ev_kleo.rpy", line 99, in <module>
File "renpy/exports.py", line 2784, in load_string
File "main_menu_image", line 1, in script
File "main_menu_image", line 1, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
File "main_menu_image", line 3, in <module>
Warning: Android not supported!

```
Just a wild guess, using joiplay?
Got some bad news then. This version is not joiplay compatible. You're going to have to wait until the proper android gets released.

• Sad
Reactions: Zekethor

Estreiher

Jan 16, 2020
Alorth makes 3700 per month. Now, lets see.

Work your ass off for 3 months to put out more than 10 minutes of content: 11,100 dollars.
Work at your own pace, play video games, do nothing, go on vacation, do all this for 7 months: 25,900 dollars.

Be honest. If you worked and you had to choose one of these situations, which one would you choose? I know which one I'd pick.
You know, nobody is stopping you from making your own game and living easy life yourself.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Dude why would I pirate this game I simply downloaded a console enabler from this site I wanted to change the name thats it. Im not even on this site like that. make a difference between our profiles you have 800 comments, take a break
Well unlike you I have something to say. Also 800 posts isn't that much. But seeing that you should keep up with your schedule of posts. I most likely see you again next year when you post your average of 4 posts.

But at any rate I am glad that Alorth was able to answer your non pirated question.

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
Can`t leave Kleo - "X" - button is inactive. All interactions have been activated and work properly. But neverending sex is a dangerous and exhausting thing. Please Help.

Reactions: turgsh01
Aug 15, 2021
Your comment is like giving a homeless person food, and they spit in your face because you didn't give them enough.:(
Why don't you stop playing this game and go hang out with your friends...Oh, they probably stopped hanging out with you forever ago.
This is a discussion forum and I think posts such as that are helpful. Every single creator I support I found from this website and I personally find people's comments a good way to determine if I should support a creator or not. I dont want to support a creator who takes 4 months for a 10 minute update - I prefer to support a developer who puts in a substantial effort and is trying to make a living off of their games. I understand patreon is essentially a tip jar but I dont have unlimited money so i would prefer to support devs who put in more effort. Other players opinions about the frequency of updates, thoughts on the contents of each update etc are helpful datapoints for me.

That last sentence was completely unnecessary - the post was talking strictly about the game and the update and as far as I am aware broke no forum rules. You are instead starting to throw personal insults for no reason. Toxicity goes both ways and circlejerking to this extent this is just as bad as insulting the developer for no good reason.

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
This is a discussion forum, and I think posts such as that are helpful.
I respect your opinion. The second sentence was a bit much.
My analogy is correct, the commenter is getting something for free and shames the Dev because his expectations were not met.
We have no clue what the Dev's circumstances are, but, of course, we assume the worst of the DEV and automatically shame them.
I personally think (oh, the dev is living fat off his patreons money and not giving us what we expect them to give us)
Is blown out of proportion, it's basically a meme that people enjoy throwing around just to get a response.
I'm positive that 99% of the creators out there did not start this laborious undertaking just to milk Patreons.

( You are instead starting to throw personal insults for no reason.)
Did not Lordshitstain throw a personal insult at the DEV for a perceived slight to his free game time?

Sadly the internet has allowed us to dissolve into a chaotic mess. The internet will be the end of us.

Thank you for trying to correct me in a more nuanced way. as I was trying to correct Lordsi... in a more neanderthal way.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DraKalicDM

Carpathius

Jan 26, 2021
Your comment is like giving a homeless person food, and they spit in your face because you didn't give them enough.:(
Why don't you stop playing this game and go hang out with your friends...Oh, they probably stopped hanging out with you forever ago.
Hey, I subbed to him for long enough to where I have a right to complain :p No need to be hostile... Also, please point to where I personally insulted the dev? I called this amount of content after that long a joke?

Aug 15, 2021
I respect your opinion. The second sentence was a bit much.
My analogy is correct, the commenter is getting something for free and shames the Dev because his expectations were not met.
We have no clue what the Dev's circumstances are, but, of course, we assume the worst of the DEV and automatically shame them.
I personally think (oh, the dev is living fat off his patreons money and not giving us what we expect them to give us)
Is blown out of proportion, it's basically a meme that people enjoy throwing around just to get a response.
I'm positive that 99% of the creators out there did not start this laborious undertaking just to milk Patreons.

( You are instead starting to throw personal insults for no reason.)
Did not Lordshitstain throw a personal insult at the DEV for a perceived slight to his free game time?

Sadly the internet has allowed us to dissolve into a chaotic mess. The internet will be the end of us.

Thank you for trying to correct me in a more nuanced way. as I was trying to correct Lordsi... in a more neanderthal way.
Yeah thats a reasonable take.

If there were personal insults thrown towards the dev I may have missed it. The way I interpreted it is that the content presented to us did not justify the wait and I think thats a fair opinion. If this is an unfair take I think it would be best to just let them know the reason the update took so long - most people understand that developers have lives and shit happens. It would be good for 3rd party observers (such as myself) who liked the game but are unsure about pledging as well.

Now there will always be a bunch of people who are mean for no reason but for these people I find that reporting is a much better option. The moderators are surprisingly quick to respond and clean up posts that are obviously hostile despite the size of the forum. Also no offense to you - the only reason I quoted your comment specifically is because other people had already called out the various comments that I thought were unfair to the developer. It sucks to see someone's hard work be rewarded with hostility but I dont think escalating will make things better.

Cheers!

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor
Jan 15, 2019
Take your petty BS somewhere else.
He's putting out 3 or 4 games simultaneously
Alorth makes 3700 per month. Now, lets see.

Work your ass off for 3 months to put out more than 10 minutes of content: 11,100 dollars.
Work at your own pace, play video games, do nothing, go on vacation, do all this for 7 months: 25,900 dollars.

Be honest. If you worked and you had to choose one of these situations, which one would you choose? I know which one I'd pick.
He's putting out 3 or 4 games simultaneously

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys wtf I tried impregnate Bera I repeat this scene so many times change days but fucking cant impregnate her it have bug or what

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
Guys wtf I tried impregnate Bera I repeat this scene so many times change days but fucking cant impregnate her it have bug or what
nope, just bad luck if you have the most recent update, i pulled it off, let me guess, it just says the egg flew away? try saving before you go to her house, then just reload and try again if it fails

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
nope, just bad luck if you have the most recent update, i pulled it off, let me guess, it just says the egg flew away? try saving before you go to her house, then just reload and try again if it fails
I try like dozen of time and nothing

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes