DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
not even 10 minutes of new content after how long? what a joke. glad i stopped subbing to this patreon forever ago.
Technically this isn't the full update. His initial post was:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then this:

Release date of Neko Paradise V0.13
Hi, I just wanted to let you guys know, that since I promised a release this month's mid or late date... I will make a guaranteed release this friday 29th or saturday 30th.
I'm still working on two events that I'm trying to finish in time also, so in worst case, they will be released some weeks later, due to some other work that has to be done.
In best case, none might be delayed, so let's see how it goes... but the release date is set in stone.
So it seems he wasn't able to finish some scenes...

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
not even 10 minutes of new content after how long? what a joke. glad i stopped subbing to this patreon forever ago.
Alorth makes 3700 per month. Now, lets see.

Work your ass off for 3 months to put out more than 10 minutes of content: 11,100 dollars.
Work at your own pace, play video games, do nothing, go on vacation, do all this for 7 months: 25,900 dollars.

Be honest. If you worked and you had to choose one of these situations, which one would you choose? I know which one I'd pick.

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
After you click the Cum button, if it says the egg floated away, just roll back to the button and click it again. You can repeat that over and over until she gets pregnant. In the event Alorth ever in the future changes the ability to roll back at this point, just do what Ifarted explained: save when you have the button. Reload if the attempt is a failure.
Or un-ren it and remove the disable rollback line in the script if it comes to that, which is why renpy is the greatest!
Fornicate the constabulary!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Or un-ren it and remove the disable rollback line in the script if it comes to that, which is why renpy is the greatest!
Fornicate the constabulary!
Yes, because UnRenning something, changing code, and getting back into the game is a lot easier than . . . saving at the choice so you can just reload.

Dec 21, 2020
Alorth i used someone elses save and im stuck with their name, i enabled the console but i cant manage to find the command to change the name, is there any ?

Oct 3, 2019
I hope in the future there's a way to increase pregnancy chance, too many eggs floating away...

Also is there no repeatable Bera content yet? And is the threesome the only repeatable scenes with Choco and Cream?

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Yes, because UnRenning something, changing code, and getting back into the game is a lot easier than . . . saving at the choice so you can just reload.
Certainly can be actually, can find and replace all instances of disable rollback in seconds.
Fairly straightforward for me anyway.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Certainly can be actually, can find and replace all instances of disable rollback in seconds.
Fairly straightforward for me anyway.
Maybe . . . for you. I was offering advice for anyone unfamiliar with UnRen, who doesn't understand Ren'Py code, etc. And I don't believe you about "in seconds". Sorry, but there are several script files typically, which means you'd need to check all of them or only do it on certain files. And each time you do it, there's more time added.

I'm not saying it would take very long, but I don't believe what you suggest is faster than saving and then reloading the save if you didn't get the desired result. And again, that's assuming a player knows their way around UnRen and Ren'Py. What you suggested is literally more work, which takes more time. It also might work for you or me who already are familiar with the batch file tool and the language, but it won't be so easy for others.

Reactions: User1230

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Maybe . . . for you. I was offering advice for anyone unfamiliar with UnRen, who doesn't understand Ren'Py code, etc. And I don't believe you about "in seconds". Sorry, but there are several script files typically, which means you'd need to check all of them or only do it on certain files. And each time you do it, there's more time added.

I'm not saying it would take very long, but I don't believe what you suggest is faster than saving and then reloading the save if you didn't get the desired result. And again, that's assuming a player knows their way around UnRen and Ren'Py. What you suggested is literally more work, which takes more time. It also might work for you or me who already are familiar with the batch file tool and the language, but it won't be so easy for others.
That is fine, but anyone can learn. Then they can jump around the script and not even worry about a save.
That is an option which I appreciate.

Carpathius

Jan 26, 2021
Alorth makes 3700 per month. Now, lets see.

Work your ass off for 3 months to put out more than 10 minutes of content: 11,100 dollars.
Work at your own pace, play video games, do nothing, go on vacation, do all this for 7 months: 25,900 dollars.

Be honest. If you worked and you had to choose one of these situations, which one would you choose? I know which one I'd pick.
I wouldn't take advantage of my fan base. Seems simple to me. Everyone is different. Dude doesn't even have to work his ass off to get more content put out. He just has to actually work. Like, a job. You know, what all those patrons are paying him to do?

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Your comment is like giving a homeless person food, and they spit in your face because you didn't give them enough.:(
Why don't you stop playing this game and go hang out with your friends...Oh, they probably stopped hanging out with you forever ago.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes