turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Ok, so not only is the update incredibly small given the wait time and amount of money being made for it, but it even breaks some scenes / features. The exchange for example... you can't get out of it at all, you have to load a previous save just to get out. There's also the "More than just friends" scene (which may be the gallery unlocker's fault for this one), it doesn't play the scene, just goes back to the menu. I didn't revisit everything so there could be more issues.

DraKalicDM

Jan 29, 2018
Still loving the work! little slow going but I can understand from a creator aspect. Also love the the characters and the whole premise of the game. Very bold to include vore content! Do not see enough, Look forward to seeing how far this game goes. Do not mind the people getting annoyed at times between updates, You can never satisfy everyone so just focus on making what you love! Also seen some comments about bugs taking to the menu, and a few others I just ran threw the whole game from start to finish again for the update and had no issues (Not saying there are not any issues, just that I personally had any issues). Stay awesome and stay positive people!

Reactions: Skalli

Ruslan11

Feb 21, 2021
Ok, so not only is the update incredibly small given the wait time and amount of money being made for it, but it even breaks some scenes / features. The exchange for example... you can't get out of it at all, you have to load a previous save just to get out. There's also the "More than just friends" scene (which may be the gallery unlocker's fault for this one), it doesn't play the scene, just goes back to the menu. I didn't revisit everything so there could be more issues.
What did you expect? 2,000 renders and 300 animations? Ha... It's Alorth...
Playing from the beginning, again, and there are no problems described by you.
But it's a very light and enjoyable game, and it comes out almost once a year, so it's not hard to play from the beginning every time... :cry:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
fyi, the random function used is rollback-aware, so rolling back and forth yields exactly zero different outcomes.
Ah, that makes sense then. I've just saved at the point for the menu, so I wasn't aware of that. So definitely don't rely on rollback, then.

Reactions: $@~
Dec 21, 2020
You pirated the game and you asking the creator for advice?
Dude why would I pirate this game I simply downloaded a console enabler from this site I wanted to change the name thats it. Im not even on this site like that. make a difference between our profiles you have 800 comments, take a break

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Dude why would I pirate this game I simply downloaded a console enabler from this site I wanted to change the name thats it. Im not even on this site like that. make a difference between our profiles you have 800 comments, take a break
If you have the developer console, you can just type:
name = "input"

Ruslan11

Feb 21, 2021
Ah, that makes sense then. I've just saved at the point for the menu, so I wasn't aware of that. So definitely don't rely on rollback, then.
you can roll back a couple of images (preferably where there is a "choice") do a quick save\load and the variables will be different. Works in any Renpy game with variables.

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
The only person or persons you can have repeat sex with is Violet and Kleo. Haven't done Bera yet, but from what I've been reading you don't get repeat sex with her. So, she is a one shot girl. Get her pregnant and move on. Suppose to be able to get Cream and Chocomint pregnant multiply times but can't have sex with them. So, how does that work. Violet and Kleo repeatable sex but no pregnancy. Cream and Chocomint has pregnancy but no repeat sex. Either I'm missing something or my game is borked and I just need to start new game. Any info appreciated.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
wow Dev ..... fucking awesome job ..... i love this game ..... keep up the great work (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
Is Caramel older than Lily?
So in Autumn's flashback when she was younger and got pregnant by mc, Violet didn't look pregnant so that means Caramel is older than Lily but Caramel looks younger than her

Only 2 possibilities for this to be possible

1. Violet was pregnant at the time but very early pregnancy like a month in pregnancy.

2. Violet and Autumn got pregnant around the same time Which would make Caramel and Lily almost the same age.

So unless I forgot something, based on these possibilities Caramel would either be older or almost the same age as Lily.

Reactions: KnightOwlSC

Acid001

Jun 26, 2020
The only person or persons you can have repeat sex with is Violet and Kleo. Haven't done Bera yet, but from what I've been reading you don't get repeat sex with her. So, she is a one shot girl. Get her pregnant and move on. Suppose to be able to get Cream and Chocomint pregnant multiply times but can't have sex with them. So, how does that work. Violet and Kleo repeatable sex but no pregnancy. Cream and Chocomint has pregnancy but no repeat sex. Either I'm missing something or my game is borked and I just need to start new game. Any info appreciated.
From the beginning of the game (considering doing all the story line and make all the girls green) (Also make sure to trigger yellow bonus scenes if some girls have it. basically loops thru the rooms until you got the scene, i didn't find the in game hint telling me where, but only that I have bonus scene and how much point I need for Each girl or girl to be able to trigger the scene)
So, by now, I was manage to impregnate few in game.
Here are some examples how I was play thru until pregnancy or not.
- Violet (once pregnant) plus option for repeatable sex scene without pregnancy trigger after sex scene
- Lily (No pregnancy as I know) and no repeatable sex scene yet I think
- Autumn (only one impregnation in storyline), No repeatable sex scene yet
- Cream (one impregnation during story line) have opened option for repeatable sex scene "duo" with Cocomint
- Cocomint (one impregnation during story line) have opened option for repeatable sex scene "duo" with Cream
So, basically, 3 babies didn't count in nursery because I wasnt unlock it, until I got first scene for "Duo" with Cream and Coco.
Now, I have 3 births in the nursery and one is currently on the way with Cream, but still waiting (4 days ingame) for RNG to give me option to be able to impregante Coco ;)

(both Cream and Coco, sometimes you can manage to impregnate them within a day difference and sometime it happens to fail and also sometime I don't have option for sex scene when one of them or both is pregnant already and also sometimes there's no option for "duo" for a couple of in game days) I recon it is RNG.

(Also for Coco and Cream, try to loop days staying in the living room until you see them both or just one of them inside room, you should get option for sex scene, and you will have Both at once in the scene to switch between regardless if only one girls is in the living room or both.), so Only on impregnation per scene, and it is RNG if got it or miss fire.

- Bera (Wasn't manage to impregnate her during story scene "It was miss, probably RNG"), and now I don't have an repeatable option for sex scene.

I doesn't have story content left to go thru and those above is currently my save game i think until next update.

If someone have some "hint" feel free to respond :D

I'm pitting my save game in the attachment if someone want

Jul 17, 2020
what is the signifcance of this being standard edition? are there different versions with exclusive for high tier patreons, or does standard version mean it is modified for patreon TOS?

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ev_kleo.rpy", line 99, in <module>
Warning: Android not supported!

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/ev_kleo.rpyc", line 98, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
File "game/ev_kleo.rpy", line 99, in <module>
File "renpy/exports.py", line 2784, in load_string
File "main_menu_image", line 1, in script
File "main_menu_image", line 1, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
File "main_menu_image", line 3, in <module>
Warning: Android not supported!

```

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Alorth makes 3700 per month. Now, lets see.

Work your ass off for 3 months to put out more than 10 minutes of content: 11,100 dollars.
Work at your own pace, play video games, do nothing, go on vacation, do all this for 7 months: 25,900 dollars.

Be honest. If you worked and you had to choose one of these situations, which one would you choose? I know which one I'd pick.
Take your petty BS somewhere else.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes