unwelcomed

Feb 6, 2018
in the gallery there's Ash '' more than just a friends '' does this scene in game yet ? cuz when i press on it nothing happened.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Waited so long for the public update that I forgot I would have to wait even longer to get it for Android. *Sigh* Totally worth the wait though. I hope someone is on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9inchz and Zekethor

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
the excuse of "we dont know what is going on with the dev life" or "he is doing 10 to 2000 games too" are BS... this has been going on for a while, where he takes months for a one minute gameplay and if he is doing other games... well... it seems he cant do everything and it shows the low contente quality so he is doing somehting wrong, you can do everyhting, focus on 1 or 2 things.

Reactions: Ruslan11

Estreiher

Jan 16, 2020
the excuse of "we dont know what is going on with the dev life" or "he is doing 10 to 2000 games too" are BS... this has been going on for a while, where he takes months for a one minute gameplay and if he is doing other games... well... it seems he cant do everything and it shows the low contente quality so he is doing somehting wrong, you can do everyhting, focus on 1 or 2 things.
With this I can agree, I can't imagine working on more then 1 game. However if people aren't happy with the content they can always stop paying.

Reactions: 4st3r1sc0

Truckuto

Mar 10, 2019
I just installed the game on my Linux laptop, and it's not launching. Unfortunately, when I click the game's shell file, it just brings the shell up for like a fraction of a second, and then exits automatically. No log.txt appears or anything.

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
How do you get prompt to have sex after child birth from Cream and Chocomint ? Also what was the pregnancy time frame ?

Sex, pregnant. Days from pregnant till she shows, days to birth after she shows. So, it was something like 10 or 15 days. I'm on day 40 and have never been able to have sex with Cream or Chocomint since they gave birth.

I also noticed that the Nursery stats don't count Violets twin births or Autumns childbirth and so far it isn't showing anything regarding Bera's pregnancy.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
How do you get prompt to have sex after child birth from Cream and Chocomint?
If you have done the threesome with Cream and Chocomint you should be able to find them in the livingroom on certain days and be able to pick which one you want to have sex with.

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
Android update?
the person responsible for making the android port, who did it in 0.12, saw the update but didn't update it until now..., it could be because he was too busy, or because he had a problem and didn't want to change it or because he really doesn't want to, I'm also wanting to play but so far ignored...

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
the person responsible for making the android port, who did it in 0.12, saw the update but didn't update it until now..., it could be because he was too busy, or because he had a problem and didn't want to change it or because he really doesn't want to, I'm also wanting to play but so far ignored...
Maybe they can't anymore because I'm a bad boy. Everytime I make a update it's more of a pain in the ass to port it to android. So only the official port is recommended of course, specially because of bugs.

Reactions: Emma M
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes