Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Can you please tell me where I can find the official Android port?
I really enjoy the game but I'm on disability and can't afford to support but I do recommend this game to many people but I only have a tablet to play on but the link for Android is for older version so if you could help me find the official port for the new version I'd be much appreciated

Thank you for your time
You may find it in around a week on the official discord server or Itch.io, when it's out to public I will also release it here.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So im guessing there is no hint how to get from 14 to 15 ?

Also wanted to add, I have enjoyed Autumms story the most, but feel like her flashbacks could of been a little more fleshed out (with more of them). From brat to mature woman. It feels kinda heartwarming.

From what its worth, I have enjoyed the game. I tried playing this one called Serenity before this, and well based on the same theme of catgirls (Kemonomimi) I actually dropped it early cause of an entiled MC and everyhing just went his way without him lifting a finger. A personally type I hate. I know I said I was disappointed with his pussy whippness response from my previous post, but he has been a pretty good ride so far.

There is one thing im varsly interested in and thats the transformations. Because transformations are kinda my thing. Im curious how they have worked.. We get told in game everyone gets TF'd on the island. But is it short or long process. mins to hours, or longer from days to weeks? is it painful, nauseating, irritation. I feel like it could be a good opportunity when introducing a new character, that a girl arrived on the island and we could observe the process. I just raising the idea, since it could be a good way to explain and show what happened to everybody. ..... and it is a interest of mine <.<

Last edited:

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
So im guessing there is no hint how to get from 14 to 15 ?

Also wanted to add, I have enjoyed Autumms story the most, but feel like her flashbacks could of been a little more fleshed out (with more of them). From brat to mature woman. It feels kinda heartwarming.

From what its worth, I have enjoyed the game. I tried playing this one called Serenity before this, and well based on the same theme of catgirls (Kemonomimi) I actually dropped it early cause of an entiled MC and everyhing just went his way without him lifting a finger. A personally type I hate. I know I said I was disappointed with his pussy whippness response from my previous post, but he has been a pretty good ride so far.

There is one thing im varsly interested in and thats the transformations. Because transformations are kinda my thing. Im curious how they have worked.. We get told in game everyone gets TF'd on the island. But is it short or long process. mins to hours, or longer from days to weeks? is it painful, nauseating, irritation. I feel like it could be a good opportunity when introducing a new character, that a girl arrived on the island and we could observe the process. I just raising the idea, since it could be a good way to explain and show what happened to everybody. ..... and it is a kink of mine <.<
have you been to the bathroom in the morning?
he started an event in an old save that jump my poits with Choco from 11 to 21.

anscho

Mar 3, 2020
regarding bera's pregnancy in the new update, can you do her more than once? because for me it said the eggs flew away or something like that, and now idk if i can still get her pregnant ^^

kasatik_spb

Jul 15, 2020
Hi!
Here is the Russian translation of Neko Paradise [v0.13].
This translation is "unofficial".

The link is: Here

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы Neko Paradise [v0.13].
Этот перевод является неофициальным.

Ссылка: Здесь

Reactions: Letota and lartemer

CrY5TaL

Dec 20, 2019
i have a question how do u find bera she doesn't appear to me in her the forest for the whole day, it's like day 22 for me and i can't find her anywhere, is there something i am missing ?, i finished everything for her up till the wet dream anything else ?
thx.

khaelin02

Nov 30, 2017
Just noticed here the "Bera" pregnancy, and happen to have a save just before you visit her. If the egg flies away, just load and try again, or roll back with mouse wheel. Here is a save for it, just click on her home, everything story wise is done.

Nov 3, 2021
There's a huge problem with this game on android.
I was playing the game and without any button on the screen for some reason I thought there was some auto save functionality, after I opened the game again it came back from where I was... The third time I do that the game resets and I have no save file.
Then I found myself wondering what happened and I discovered that after 3 or 4 days of the game the interface on the dialogue boxes simply disappears, so there's no way to pause or save the game, you are just stuck there.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
There's a huge problem with this game on android.
I was playing the game and without any button on the screen for some reason I thought there was some auto save functionality, after I opened the game again it came back from where I was... The third time I do that the game resets and I have no save file.
Then I found myself wondering what happened and I discovered that after 3 or 4 days of the game the interface on the dialogue boxes simply disappears, so there's no way to pause or save the game, you are just stuck there.
swipe left and right 2 times to open the menu

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Thank you for the quick response.
Although is that a bug? Something unique on my case or something else completely different that I'm not imagining?
Considering what you're saying, it's probably a bug, so the behaviour has to be analized to find the issue.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes