Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
this game is slowly becoming eromancer update style, all these months and this is the size of the update? Patreon alone makes the Dev almost 4000 dollars every month, he doesn't have to work at a real job to support himself daily. unless he lives in some rich area in a very rich country where prices are sky high. I like the guy but even I can't defend this practice at this point... to people who want faster updates I suggest to stop supporting this game financially. this game has a problem and money ain't one of them, it's too much money that's the problem.

I wouldn't work hard on the game either if I was being paid for so little.

you want to see what a real update looks like after so many months? below...

Lewd Town Adventures 0.10
- 4100+ images/animations
- 2650+ new images
- 250+ new animations
- 1200+ images/animations remade
- 40+ new events added
- 70k+ words added (Equal to a full book)
- New side characters
- More sound effects, new songs
- Typo fixes thanks to Jaredh72
*The total size of this update alone was: 6GB. It's been compressed for everyone's convenience.

just because it's a different engine, doesn't mean you shouldn't work on your game almost daily to provide your fans with a reasonable amount of content. Neko Paradise should have x3 times the amount of content that was provided and I would still argue it's not enough because of the amount of cash the Dev team is making.

maybe I'm wrong here, can someone explain the truth to me? I must be missing something here...

download.png

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
That was... worth a wait.
But it was not worth that wait.

mitty is cute but is all her content going to basically be vore?
She's a mousegirl on an island of mainly catgirls. She gon' get et. She gon' get et a LOT

Last edited:

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys somebody know how to repeat sex with Bera so we can impregnate her I have only one sex scene and thats all and not able impregnate her so how to repeat scene with her to do it?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It seems a bit weird that Violet would fly off her rocker when she finds out he has has fucked someone and had a kid with someone when he already has multiple kids with 3 other characters and she never had a problem with it with any of those ones. I think the DEV did it this way just because it was Autumn and nothing more.
I agree. But I still felt bad that it had happened, even after he knew she wouldn't like it.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Guys somebody know how to repeat sex with Bera so we can impregnate her I have only one sex scene and thats all and not able impregnate her so how to repeat scene with her to do it?
After you click the Cum button, if it says the egg floated away, just roll back to the button and click it again. You can repeat that over and over until she gets pregnant. In the event Alorth ever in the future changes the ability to roll back at this point, just do what Ifarted explained: save when you have the button. Reload if the attempt is a failure.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
this game is slowly becoming eromancer update style, all these months and this is the size of the update? Patreon alone makes the Dev almost 4000 dollars every month, he doesn't have to work at a real job to support himself daily. unless he lives in some rich area in a very rich country where prices are sky high. I like the guy but even I can't defend this practice at this point... to people who want faster updates I suggest to stop supporting this game financially. this game has a problem and money ain't one of them, it's too much money that's the problem.

I wouldn't work hard on the game either if I was being paid for so little.

you want to see what a real update looks like after so many months? below...

Lewd Town Adventures 0.10
- 4100+ images/animations
- 2650+ new images
- 250+ new animations
- 1200+ images/animations remade
- 40+ new events added
- 70k+ words added (Equal to a full book)
- New side characters
- More sound effects, new songs
- Typo fixes thanks to Jaredh72
*The total size of this update alone was: 6GB. It's been compressed for everyone's convenience.

just because it's a different engine, doesn't mean you shouldn't work on your game almost daily to provide your fans with a reasonable amount of content. Neko Paradise should have x3 times the amount of content that was provided and I would still argue it's not enough because of the amount of cash the Dev team is making.

maybe I'm wrong here, can someone explain the truth to me? I must be missing something here...

View attachment 1958374
Alright, I kind of agree with what you're saying, but the difference in the quality of renders and animations between these two games is astronomical. It takes far more time for this dev to make renders and animations than it does for Lewd Town's low-quality renders and recycled default animations. It's not a reasonable comparison at all. At least pick a game with high-quality content. There are plenty to choose from.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes