zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
saturday 30th :whistle: still waiting:cautious:
It's kinda funny. I've noticed the devs that always give out these little deadlines often seem to be just using that for their monthly sub count more than anything else. The devs that just give progress reports often just release their shit frequently, no special promises needed. Pretty telling really.

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
Idk why that user only posted the link for a few mins but it's

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Release date of Neko Paradise V0.13
Hi, I just wanted to let you guys know, that since I promised a release this month's mid or late date... I will make a guaranteed release this friday 29th or saturday 30th.
I'm still working on two events that I'm trying to finish in time also, so in worst case, they will be released some weeks later, due to some other work that has to be done.
In best case, none might be delayed, so let's see how it goes... but the release date is set in stone.
Thank you so much for the update and release of V.13. Not to cause a problem or anything can you please update your change log. After rolling through the forum and not finding any information about what was added, fixed,or changed.
Well thanks again am looking forward to seeing what might be new and changed.

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
I'm still working on two events that I'm trying to finish in time also, so in worst case, they will be released some weeks later, due to some other work that has to be done.
Any info on this particular topic? Did he finish the events he mentioned? If not i'd rather wait those "some weeks" (hopefully):HideThePain:

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes