deet

Jul 23, 2017

Some news about update somebody have this news
Release date of Neko Paradise V0.13
Hi, I just wanted to let you guys know, that since I promised a release this month's mid or late date... I will make a guaranteed release this friday 29th or saturday 30th.
I'm still working on two events that I'm trying to finish in time also, so in worst case, they will be released some weeks later, due to some other work that has to be done.
In best case, none might be delayed, so let's see how it goes... but the release date is set in stone.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
When I'm on the "A Different Path" quest, I can't complete it as when I go to the village in the morning, nothing happens.

Help?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
When I'm on the "A Different Path" quest, I can't complete it as when I go to the village in the morning, nothing happens.

Help?
You may need to work on other quests first.
It was easy to unlock all quest just work on other quest and see what happens.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Idk which quest I have to complete since it's not showing on the walkthrough

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry have no idea what you need to do I stop playing this before last update and will not play again until its completed, that is if it gets completed.
Dev does not have a very good track record for completing games.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I got a feeling it's going to be delayed again. He still looks to be coding so whatever that means. It's almost like posting a "Do not Disturb" sign up while he is laying in bed snoozing away.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
The update is out for supporters.

Alorth post: "

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4st3r1sc0
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes