Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
O.K. ... I give in ... I am adding those ... I better find all that content in there or else ...

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Canto Forte

Not sure if furry would fit for a neko or not but the rest of the ones that I listed those are now in game and some were already in game.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Other tags needed to be added are dilf furry vaginal sex creampie.
Doesn't need a DILF tag Canto Forte - doesn't apply when it's the MC

Furry is open to interpretation but the F95 definition is
-Furry [Anthropomorphic animal (Not to be confused with monster or humans with animal ears/tails).]
Sooo...? :unsure:

Also needs a tag for Oral Sex

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Keep the talks going, dear gamers. I am no ModeraTOR SO I cannot actually put them tags in the overhead. I can list them in the Genre: section and they can be included in the actual tags over head. I will set up a list and ask Alorth which are O.K. to feature as tags for their game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Keep talking there .. what is your fantasy?
Is a Neko not a Neko on the Holland Hsore lines?
Is it no longer NeKo if it hapends on Corsica?
What if it is in the Maldives?

Sagah

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
Has god blessed us with a western nekopara? :eek:
We have indeed been blessed with the cutest and most adorable western Neko game there is! :love:
Also i don't think these Nekos are considered as furry, at least i would never count them as such.

• Thinking Face

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is feel good gals and music. It features gals to cuddle and behold, caress and quip at.
Just take a look see. This should make you worm and fuzy inside ...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

ᚲᚱᚨᚲᛖᚾ

Can you please update the tags for this game with the approved by dev tags from Genre: ?

Tags for this game should be as follow:

3DCG, Male protagonist, Fantasy, Paranormal, Romance, Animated, Voyeurism, Transformation, Monster girl, Futa, Trap
Footjob, Vaginal sex, Creampie , Teasing, Oral sex, Vore.

Thank you very much!

Sagah

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
Yup .. In devs own words: "Furry doesn't apply to Nekos, if they only have ear and tail"
Yeah honestly i'm not an expert in this matter :p. The facial features of some of the characters are more "animal" like so it's not strictly just humans with ears and tails.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Found this on the internet.

Neko and furry

As characters, cats (and nekomimi) are not considered furry per se, all though they can be also found in furry art, fursuiting, and as a basis for role play characters or fursonas.

Canto Forte

I reported the OP earlier and listed vaginal sex creampie oral sex and vore as tags needing to be added to the OP's tags.

• Wow

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
O.K. ... hope for all the good to come for our efforts to bring this here game to the players
who need it! Game ON! NeKo some Feel Good Happy go Lucky Gaming in your system!

Reactions: Sagah
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes