AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
What are Neko coins and how does one get them?

Also, how to get the Choco sex animation?
Talk to Choco whenever possible, keep sleeping until Saturday and you wake up to her touching your dong.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What are Neko coins and how does one get them?

Also, how to get the Choco sex animation?
There's no Choco sex; just a BJ she gives the MC. To get it, talk to her on Saturday to gain a Neko point with her. Repeat that again the next Saturday morning (she's in Lily's room). Then, go to sleep in the evening and you'll wake up to a surprise.

Reactions: DIRTY DAN SPONGEBOB

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
There's no Choco sex; just a BJ she gives the MC. To get it, talk to her on Saturday to gain a Neko point with her. Repeat that again the next Saturday morning (she's in Lily's room). Then, go to sleep in the evening and you'll wake up to a surprise.
This works. :love: Just wondering how to get it in game, without the console.
For the "better" scene, enable cheats, before chocomint blows you, set chm=2. enjoy.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Inquisitor1995

You need either unren or enable dev mode renpy to extract the game files and then in game hit shift + D and then variables and look at all the active variables in a game then hit shift + O and type in the code. Say the variable was Money=0 you have to type it in exactly the same way so you would type in Money=1000. Or once you have done everyone's events and stuff and both the daughter and wife no longer want to talk to you then you can just sleep multiple times to get to the next Saturday and talk to Chocomint the 2nd time and go to bed. Both unren and enable dev mode renpy can be found on the site.
or use the renpy savegame editor and just load the save, change value, save and load save in game
much quicker and no need to unren or use console

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Belnick

Using something like to edit a save might be faster but you don't learn anything. Using Uren or enable dev mode renpy a person can learn how to extract the game files so that they can fix errors in their game without having to wait who knows how long for the DEV to post a patch to fix the error/errors. You can also learn how to edit scripts to your liking change players name as well as other characters names. I only use if I absolutely have to.

This game doesn't need either one atm as sleeping till it's Saturday is way faster then using the console or editing a save file.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Belnick

Using something like to edit a save might be faster but you don't learn anything. Using Uren or enable dev mode renpy a person can learn how to extract the game files so that they can fix errors in their game without having to wait who knows how long for the DEV to post a patch to fix the error/errors. You can also learn how to edit scripts to your liking change players name as well as other characters names. I only use if I absolutely have to.

This game doesn't need either one atm as sleeping till it's Saturday is way faster then using the console or editing a save file.
For sure. There's even a handy "skip time" button at the top, so it takes only a minute or two to jump to the next Saturday.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You can also sleep 6 times in a row.
Ah, nice. It makes it even that much more pointless to unren or change saves. In most games you're told "not now" or whatever; I guess I just figured you couldn't sleep until evening. Good to know. :)

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Ah, nice. It makes it even that much more pointless to unren or change saves. In most games you're told "not now" or whatever; I guess I just figured you couldn't sleep until evening. Good to know. :)
I almost always UNREN - to make sure I haven't missed anything. I'd got the BJ, but I wouldn't have known there was full penetration also ( which so far I can only get by opening the console and setting chm=2 ). Thanks again dsaoufzigsduoifbgosiu.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Hi, I'm Alorth, The Creator, I've been keeping my eyes on this thread, it does give some nice feedback on my game.
But I should mention that I'm actually not providing updates, I only provided V0.03 directly to CantoForte, because the present version of V0.02 here was a thorn in my eye, it was incomplete and full of grammar mistakes.

I should mention, that if you are interested in the game and want to stay informed, you should join my discord channel.
It does provide more then just games and a social place. Me and my staff share interesting stuff. Totally worth giving it a look.

And about the Chocomint animation that was found out, it was to be released in V0.05 and is incomplete, so through normal means you can't access it, but the images were accidentally left inside the game folder by me. So yeah, I also do mistakes sometimes. I guess for some people it was like digging out a nice hidden treasure.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I almost always UNREN - to make sure I haven't missed anything. I'd got the BJ, but I wouldn't have known there was full penetration also ( which so far I can only get by opening the console and setting chm=2 ). Thanks again dsaoufzigsduoifbgosiu.
And about the Chocomint animation that was found out, it was to be released in V0.05 and is incomplete, so through normal means you can't access it
Just a difference in preference (and there's nothing wrong with that), but this is exactly why I almost never unren anything. I don't want to find stuff that isn't intended yet, that might come up later. For me, that both deflates the excitement of finding it later, and it typically doesn't make sense out of context. But like I said, just b/c I practically never unren anything doesn't mean others shouldn't do that if they wish.

Also, Alorth, thanks for mentioning your Discord channel. I've just joined. :)

Reactions: Alorth

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018

Hi fans and supporters, I just wanted to inform everyone that ToE is a bit delayed, I hope I can bring it out till Christmas, but things aren't looking that good.
I have to admit, that I've been working more on Neko Paradise at moment, but that isn't really a surprise I think; after all most the support I get is thanks to it.

On the other side, Neko Paradise is almost going as planned.
The spearfishing system is already working and some content also done.
So the release date won't be affected much, maybe 2 or 3 days difference.
The only thing that will probably not be implemented is the plant growing(farming) system, it will be implemented in the V0.06 release toguether with some other mechanics, if possible making the Neko Coins finally get some use. But I don't want to spoil anything major now.
I feel like this is going to shy away from a good story and turn into an unfortunate grindfest.

• Sad
Reactions: ontach

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Off topic - general Patreon question - What are the Patreon payment options? Can I pay in advance - say 5 x $1 in one shot of $5 that would last me 5 months? I get charged for every transaction so the monthly thing is rather wasteful.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Confusing start. At first you're fishing with your father, storm comes and then you're at neko island with family of your own and tail??? Is whole neko island just his imagination when he's close to dying in the wreck of his ship?

Why not start with neko family and remove whole ship plot or make it so that you got shipwrecked into island and got taken care by widowed neko and her daughter.

Anyway. I liked the character models. Too bad that there's barely any content yet. Best friend disappears after first encounter. Nothing at beach and you'll soon exhaust conversations with family members. I'd suppose that new writing conversations are fastest way to get more content, just by using existing graphics.

But this has lots of promise. I'd like to see scenes changing once story advances. For example both bathing scenes could get more erotic bit by bit, so that it's not the same scene over and over again. But minimize grind please. That's not good for the game.

ps. Chocomint can have my cream every morning if she wants.

• Thinking Face

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Confusing start. At first you're fishing with your father, storm comes and then you're at neko island with family of your own and tail??? Is whole neko island just his imagination when he's close to dying in the wreck of his ship?

Why not start with neko family and remove whole ship plot or make it so that you got shipwrecked into island and got taken care by widowed neko and her daughter.
I obviously have no idea what Alorth has planned, but I feel like there's some bigger mystery that will at some point be further developed. For instance, why does an MC who starts off as human grow a tail at some point? Why is Ash (or whatever name you gave the best friend) the only inu we've seen so far? I mean, I love nekos, but it seems strange that there aren't more inus running around. (Or maybe there are, but they haven't been added to the game yet.) I guess we'll see what develops later.

Last edited:

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
I obviously have no idea what Alorth has planned, but I feel like there's some bigger mystery that will at some point be further developed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
About the grinding some people are mentioning, it does feel like it because there isn't much content yet, but I'm certain it won't feel like that later, I may reduce it a bit if needed, after all most of the content of the game is meant to be optional than being something forced.
Talking with the characters is to give the game more life, after all the main characteristic of it, is to look alive with all the animations.

Well in my opinion, people didn't noticed yet, but there isn't just Nekos and Inu's, we have characters that will appear on V0.05, Autumn(fox), Bera(Bear, name will probably be changed lol), Mitty(mouse). As the game get's bigger, more variety will be added. I'm also considering changing the game name because after all It is not only Nekos.
About the other characters just if you want to know.... people that do frequent my discord, know about these images already

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Neko and friends paradise. I saw the picture in the OP and knew some new characters would be on the way.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
About the grinding some people are mentioning, it does feel like it because there isn't much content yet, but I'm certain it won't feel like that later, I may reduce it a bit if needed, after all most of the content of the game is meant to be optional than being something forced.
Talking with the characters is to give the game more life, after all the main characteristic of it, is to look alive with all the animations.

Well in my opinion, people didn't noticed yet, but there isn't just Nekos and Inu's, we have characters that will appear on V0.05, Autumn(fox), Bera(Bear, name will probably be changed lol), Mitty(mouse). As the game get's bigger, more variety will be added. I'm also considering changing the game name because after all It is not only Nekos.
About the other characters just if you want to know.... people that do frequent my discord, know about these images already
I'm loving it! :love: You're right; I never noticed Chocomint being a mink. I think I just assumed based on the game's name, so your plan to possibly change that is a good thing, I think. Now that you show the comparison, it's much more obvious; she's a cutie, in any case. I think just calling it Paradise could work, although it wouldn't imply kemonomimi per se, of course. Maybe Kemo Paradise?

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes