jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Hi fans and supporters, me and my little crew, decided to we should give some release dates to let the people keep track of our progress.
We can't really guarantee that every release date will be 100% complete with all content we promise, because I do have job apart from making games. But let me put the list up here.

Neko Paradise V0.05 (Official No Demo Release)- Expected Release Date 4/01/2020
Ps: There will still be a V0.04 release at the end of the month with added content, but it is nothing compared to the official version.

Planned for V0.05
Island Map
Coast Spearfishing
Plant Growing
Around 100+ renders on story progression.

Special Animations that will be added:
Violet - 6
Lily - 1
Chocomint - 5
Cream - 1

Characters to be added into the game:
Kleo (Egyptian Cat)
Mitty (Mouse)
Bera (Bear)
Autumn (Fox)
????? (?????)

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Patreon says small update end of this month. Massive update in April 2020
In most countries in Europe when we write down a date it's day/month/year, and as far as I know Alorth is Portuguese, so there's a good chance he means January 4th.

Edit: I'm probably right because for the release of his other game he wrote "Tale of Eros Ch6 - Expected Release Date 10/12/2019 "

Reactions: AJBit

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Yeah it would have to be 1/4/2020 otherwise it'll be a long ass 5+ month wait till the next update after this small one at the end of the month.

Reactions: AJBit

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Is the trap-stuff optional? I don't like walking knowingly into a trap, unlike...

giphy2.gif

Ahh the good ol' days...

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Is the trap-stuff optional? I don't like walking knowingly into a trap, unlike...

View attachment 460433

Ahh the good ol' days...
You have to specify whether or not your best friend is female or futa, so yeah, the trap stuff is optional (for now at least).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Darth Sidious

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Searched for games that had the <mobile game> tag and this popped up (which got me excited) but I unfortunately don't see the Android port on the main page or through the search function.

Was this mis-tagged?

Reactions: Faplol

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
Ah but where does one draw the line? Is someone with a pacemaker a cyborg? An artificial hip? Plastic knee replacement? Or is there some unwritten percentage of body mass that must be reached before we can call someone a cyborg? And even then, a person with artificial eyes is still replacing less body mass than someone with an artificial heart.

Cyborg is also a blurry, hard to define term as well is what I'm getting at, just like android. Just how human-like does a robot have to be before they qualify as an android? Does C3PO make the cut? Or does it have be something like the dolls in Ghost in the Shell? Or is it somewhere in between?
my assumption of android is a robot that looks human, as in if u can't tell it's not human like the T-800 Terminator b4 it has it's skin taken off then it's an android, if it's clearly robotic like C3PO or the T-800 exoskeleton then it's a robot
now on the cyborg subject they literally told u what a cyborg was "Cyborgs are humans that have been modified with mechanical or biological devices." plastic knee replacements don't count because they are plastic ie not mechanical or biological, an artificial hip that depends on what an artificial hip is made of/how it works, a pacemaker yes it technically makes u a cyborg since it's a mechanical thing that modifies the human body.
what is most commonly referred to as a cyborg however is a human that has visually modified their body with mechanical/biological parts ie a mechanical eye or a metal arm that reacts like a real one would for example Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist or Barrett from Final Fantasy

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
That's 1st of April to those of us in the UK.
ikr, i'm from Australia and we use day month year format too, it's just makes the most sense to use unlike the Americans who use month day year like why? why put the month first over the day it doesn't make sense to me

Reactions: Zenithtb

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Nov 22 at 5:14am
How things are going and so on.

Well where should I start? Has been a really rough month for me, but I've been working hard as hell, not only on my daily job but also on the games.
Tale of Eros and Neko Paradise are moving forward as planned, but I should mention my success!
I integrated a new animation system that will appear in V0.04 of Neko Paradise;
I guess, there is a slight change that It is probably going to be the new meta for Ren'py games.
al00.jpg

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes