soundclub

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
it really looks interesting, cute pictures too - but way too short in my opinion, early alpha state.
But definitely on my watch list for future updates (y)

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
hmmmm i rly hope this wont be a cock teaser becausse i dont see all sex tag and or creampie whit it
those neko's are hot
This is just a demo, so there isn't any sexual content in the game yet and that's why you don't see these kind of tags. Alorth's willingness to have more sexual content in his other game backfired at some point (it was just a simple mistake that he fixed, so no harm done) so I wouldn't worry about this game being a cock teaser. I'm not even into that neko-furry or whatever stuff (I don't even know if there's a difference between a neko and a catgirl) but I'll follow this game because I like Alorth's work.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
eddie987 whell neko and catgirls is each translation in language neko is japanese for catgirls
its still the same how ever it only becomes fury if they are compleetly coverd whit hair and having real paws for
hand an feet but more or less humanface
neko/catgirls only have tails and ears like a cat and look more human
these girsl are more neko then furry and i like the neko more then the furry forms
also the neko and fury's have there ears on top off their heads that's about about the only thing in commen.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
whell neko and catgirls is each translation in language neko is japanese for catgirls
*puts on his "I watch too fucking much anime shirt"*

Technically "neko" is actually Japanese for "Cat", although it is sometimes used to denote catgirls, it's basically a shorthand version of it.

Nekomimi (literally translated as "cat-ears") is the "correct" term for catgirls.

*looks around, realizes nobody cares, and wanders off*

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
sO ... HERE WE HAVE THE SUGGESTION TO mIMI SOME nEKO IN THIS GAME AND MAKE 'ER THE DAME IN CHARGE WHICH would also account for them dames turning into sabretooth tigers on the island on the night of the full kitty slumber -> MC gets the wicker man treatment ... confined to a humongous ball of wool that them tigers will bounce around all that festive day and pass the time adorning their catch ;)!

Toriam78

Mar 4, 2018
I like the style and nice renders although furry is an aquired taste. The imediate bathtub scene i found being too early and no context was given. Also I could not see anywhere if I found all the content as I found the bathtub, dinner and a little party in the livingroom. It will be interesting to see the next version.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Toriam78

Clicking the girls icons will tell you all the info you need like if all their content is done wait till next update or like for the sister it stated wait till day 3 to baby sit sister and her friends.

Reactions: Toriam78

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I like the style and nice renders although furry is an aquired taste. The imediate bathtub scene i found being too early and no context was given. Also I could not see anywhere if I found all the content as I found the bathtub, dinner and a little party in the livingroom. It will be interesting to see the next version.
It seems the bathtub scene was just a "normal" thing for them to do, based on the dialog and how it was presented.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Definitely not for everyone, just as a lot of fetishes aren't. I know what you mean, but because some people are actually particular about it, FFR these aren't furries:
whell neko and catgirls is each translation in language neko is japanese for catgirls
its still the same how ever it only becomes fury if they are compleetly coverd whit hair and having real paws for
hand an feet but more or less humanface
neko/catgirls only have tails and ears like a cat and look more human
Furries are more like what you find in Echo or Hunt and Snare. You might be surprised (or not), but some people get really upset if you don't make the distinction. Just helping you out for the future; I personally don't care.

But yes, nekos and inus (limited cat / dog features — like ears and tails — on humans) aren't for everyone. I find them extremely cute myself, but I understand some people finding them strange or even a turn-off.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes