dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Uh, what kind of "transformation" are we talking about with this game? Every other time I've seen that tag used it's for characters changing gender.

Reactions: Furyous D

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Uh, what kind of "transformation" are we talking about with this game? Every other time I've seen that tag used it's for characters changing gender.
The dev notes say that you can choose the best friend's gender... the one in denim it says... so I'm guessing is the one in the jeans style coverall. Either full animal transformation or switching between male and female...

Red flag, I'm out.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
The dev notes say that you can choose the best friend's gender... the one in denim it says... so I'm guessing is the one in the jeans style coverall. Either full animal transformation or switching between male and female...

Red flag, I'm out.
You can decide if the friend is male or female at the beginning and they stay that way.

MC growing a neko tail is the only transformation I know of.

The dev never put the tags on and I don't think it belongs there.

Reactions: dstarfire and Hones

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018

Red flag, I'm out.
ash8.jpg
That is the friend whose gender you can choose, they don't switch or anything so I'm not sure why that would put you off trying the demo
ash7.jpg ash7m.jpg

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I think someone heard about the 'uncanny valley' and took a four wheel drive off-roader to go up and down it.

My personal 'uncanny' rating from 1 to 5 for each girl in the title shot from left to right:
2 - just a little uncanny.
3 - that hint of hare-lip and huge eyes
0 - Not uncanny at all!
2 - Plastic, fantastic.
0 - Not uncanny
1 - Just a tiny bit uncanny
this isn't even remotely close to uncanny valley, none of these girls are robots or androids. uncanny valley relates to not being able to discern an android vs a real human.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
this isn't even remotely close to uncanny valley, none of these girls are robots or androids. uncanny valley relates to not being able to discern an android vs a real human.
Nope. Anything that is of near human appearance counts. Sure the original phrase was a translation of one used by a robotics professor but as the first Google link says "The phenomenon is a consideration in a number of areas of design including robotics, video game art, training simulators and 3-D animation."

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
OHHHH .... THE HUMANITY!!!!

Have faith in the people next to you ... be it cute, drop dead gorgeous, peculiar, down right bizarre or
OUT OF THIS WORLD ... lOONEY ... UP IN THEM CLOUDS ... or down to earth and cuddly!

Praise their humanity and look for their better traits -> welcoming, cute, cuddly, fancy, fun, feisty, all heart, gut wrenching, wide eyed, utmost fantastic traits of hopeful characters happy to lift MC up and all the way into the nymph / siren / water gods / water spirits / storm demons / high functioning warm heart & sweet soul out wordly apparitions still not hell bent on pleasing shao khan or raiden:giggle:

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Just my 2 cents... the Egyptian one needs to have way darker skin, being, y'know, Egyptian and all that. Otherwise everything looks great!

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes