Sep 8, 2020
I feel like all that's missing from this game atm is a tiny bit more focus on the mc recovering his memories of his former life as atm the beginning feels a bit irrelevant to the rest of the game. But otherwise it's great, I think you do an amazing job Alorth, just the rendering and dialogue alone would take quite a while to complete, but add the coding as well and that takes a far bit more time, so getting these updates out is def worth it! Thx

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
I just say:

Over 8000 dollar for 15 minute gameplay (if the updates come every 2 months) i would expect much more for that money

I say no more...

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Ive been stuck at Chocomint for the last 3 versions. Shes stuck at 14 . I cant progress because it says I need 15 points for her next event with no other hint, Ive spend the last 30 mins visiting everywhere (same as previous versions), I find her in the morning in the house and market, and then shes missing from the game for the next 3 time periods. II talk and talk and spam it over and over and still nothing.... This version I realized I haddnt bought her dress, so I farmed the fish, sold them and bought her dress. still 14 points.. Im at the point thinking maybe my game broke in one of hte updates.

Is there really no other hint getting her to 15. or indeed my game/save is broken.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Ive been stuck at Chocomint for the last 3 versions. Shes stuck at 14 . I cant progress because it says I need 15 points for her next event with no other hint, Ive spend the last 30 mins visiting everywhere (same as previous versions), I find her in the morning in the house and market, and then shes missing from the game for the next 3 time periods. II talk and talk and spam it over and over and still nothing.... This version I realized I haddnt bought her dress, so I farmed the fish, sold them and bought her dress. still 14 points.. Im at the point thinking maybe my game broke in one of hte updates.

Is there really no other hint getting her to 15. or indeed my game/save is broken.
In the bath scene she says I love you, if you say, I love you back, you get 10 bonus points. If you didn't that's the problem you can't progress more, because you didn't reply her with love.

how to repeat sex with girls like bera and ash
(not counting the gallery)
There is no repeat sex for those yet.

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
a question, would a save from the pc version work in the android version?, I lost my saves and playing everything again would take a lot of work, can someone send me the save from the beginning of this update? (preferably in android version)

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
In the bath scene she says I love you, if you say, I love you back, you get 10 bonus points. If you didn't that's the problem you can't progress more, because you didn't reply her with love.

There is no repeat sex for those yet.
Ok, so the route is now broken, while I dont remember what I choose other than yes to sexy times, but it is like me to choose a silent answer if its a ".........." (man of few words!). but least a broken route would be the answer to this mess. Guess im done with her if theres no other way to progress her . I did like her, thats why I was still trying after 3 versions /shrugs

As much as I have enjoyed the game, guess it takes the wind out of the sails for me a little, being locked out of a character route for not saying "I love you"

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: jaw1986baby

Kristu

Aug 7, 2016
Ok update.
pretty short overall which is disappointing.

when will we get a story update?
because this is " standard " version... tbh there is no point in playing this version he need to remove stuff because of itch, patreon and rule 7 so the full version is only with subscriber.

AnonSupreme

Jan 28, 2019
Head to the bedroom and "sleep".
Sorry, I didn't mean the scene recollection, I know that part. Maybe I'm wrong and it's not in-game yet but there are mentions in the changelog of at least (maybe others too?) Cream/Choco getting pregnant multiple times, I haven't seen that happen with scene recollection yet.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
because this is " standard " version... tbh there is no point in playing this version he need to remove stuff because of itch, patreon and rule 7 so the full version is only with subscriber.
You are just talking for the sake of saying things man.

The itchio site doesn't censor only patr:poop::poop:on does.

This version has the same stuff. At this point in time standard is the only version. If that changes Alorth will say so.

(EDIT)
Kristu

My games aren't distributed on Patreon, so I don't need to care about TOS or so
But firstly, the naming now has to do with Windows, Linux and Mac being all in one now instead separate.
Secondly, I do distribute something called "Full Edition" on SubscribeStar, because the Standard Edition isn't allowed on Itch.io
The full edition would break rule 7 here on F95, so you surelly wouldn't see it here anyway.
But there is also basically no content with it yet, so don't worry about it. :whistle:
His last line says there is no content with it. Do you have a SubStar version? have you seen this version? Have you seen a difference?

Last edited:
Reactions: Skalli

Kristu

Aug 7, 2016
You are just talking for the sake of saying things man.

The itchio site doesn't censor only patr:poop::poop:on does.

This version has the same stuff. At this point in time standard is the only version. If that changes Alorth will say so.
the author say that a few pages back go see for yourself, but that doenst change this standard version is cripled and without most of the stuff...

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
bro that dont change anything, yea i read wrong about itch, but that doenst change anything about standard version, this game without the fullgame is crippled.
So you're saying the Subscribestar version has a character we have never seen that breaks Rule 7?

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
no new character bro...scenes and stuff are deleted... all content related to rule7 is deleted from the "standard" version.
That makes no sense though.. the characters in this game can't break rule 7 as they aren't even human :unsure:

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes