Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
Wow, people in this forum are always so on edge that everybody needs to be extremely polite to not start a fight :ROFLMAO:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Wow, people in this forum are always so on edge that everybody needs to be extremely polite to not start a fight :ROFLMAO:
You're not wrong. I've noticed a particularly high level of pissiness today on F95 (or being snarky / irritating on purpose). Well, anyway, I better not go further or someone will get all bent out of shape and shout "off-topic" or something. grimace.png

Danbask

Aug 22, 2020
Polyamori is already in the genre tags and is the correct one. Don't start putting tags on the game that mean something completelly different. Swinging is about exchanging spouses between man and requires Ash to have a spouse for that, but it's not even a foursome.

I think it should have some kind of DLC about NTR or Violet having sex without MC, but in a DLC Format, just like you did with (Salty & Sandy DLC), in that way you won't have to change the main story and people would download only if they like it. (Just an opinion, you don't need to do that)

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Polyamori is already in the genre tags and is the correct one. Don't start putting tags on the game that mean something completelly different. Swinging is about exchanging spouses between man and requires Ash to have a spouse for that, but it's not even a foursome.
Still not correct. Ash would need to be Violet's girlfriend for it to be polyamory. Even the new yet to be added poly tag requires that everyone be on the same level in the relationship. This is just plain vanilla group sex within a harem.

Spritzer

Feb 24, 2019
Day 62 and the last Point for " go to the beach at Evening " with the Diving Maid not work , anyone can help ??

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Day 62 and the last Point for " go to the beach at Evening " with the Diving Maid not work , anyone can help ??
I went fishing in morning, talked to her afternoon when done fishing, went did other stuff, sleep then that evening went to beach

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes