-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Actually I'm not using any mod straight up download of the android version of the game. I even uninstalled the game losing all progress and I still get that
I guess you missed the "or similar", which the port would fall under.
Since you're clearly using a mod or similar from the66, you should probably mention them in your post. They probably can offer you help / advice.
My entire point was that the port was done by the66 — you can tell by the "org.nekoparadise.the66" part of the URL on your screenshot — so you need to contact them for getting the problem fixed.
try downloading it from Alorth's discord
and then report there if it happens again
It's basically the same thing: the66 made it, so the66 would be the one to fix it, whether reported on the Discord server or reached out to here.

• Crown
Reactions: Twistty

Kotatsuneko

May 11, 2017
Here is the original image from v020b. ../game/images/beach

View attachment 3814011

I can't see any difference to your picture.
Everything seems to be in order.

What exactly is your problem ?
You do realize the image says nothing?
Especially when the bottom lines are hidden.
You need to upload your tracebak.log file.
i have the same problem as that guy. when you go to caramel in the afternoon, and talk to her, when you try to leave, you get instantly hit by the fishing minigame, but with arrows on top. at that final spot nothing happens. you cant go further, cant roll back.
my game is a fresh install with unren for console and the money cheat, nothing else.

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
i have the same problem as that guy. when you go to caramel in the afternoon, and talk to her, when you try to leave, you get instantly hit by the fishing minigame, but with arrows on top. at that final spot nothing happens. you cant go further, cant roll back.
my game is a fresh install with unren for console and the money cheat, nothing else.
You play with PC ? with windows ?
Your problem seems strange to me, and I can't really imagine how you can go from caramel to fishing. Please send me a save of this situation so I can take a look at it.

The money-cheat: What variables did you change and how ?
best, change with
squid = 20; seabass = 20; seabream = 20; zseabream = 20; redmullet = 20; rdorade = 20

Kotatsuneko

May 11, 2017
You play with PC ? with windows ?
Your problem seems strange to me, and I can't really imagine how you can go from caramel to fishing. Please send me a save of this situation so I can take a look at it.

The money-cheat: What variables did you change and how ?
best, change with
squid = 20; seabass = 20; seabream = 20; zseabream = 20; redmullet = 20; rdorade = 20
windows, and for the money cheat just "nc".
i fixed it by cheating the points necessary for caramel, getting her story, and be done with it.

if anyone else has the same problem

carp = xxx
in console thats caramel point, just do it and you can do her story line. just dont talk to her.

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
windows, and for the money cheat just "nc".
i fixed it by cheating the points necessary for caramel, getting her story, and be done with it.

if anyone else has the same problem

carp = xxx
in console thats caramel point, just do it and you can do her story line. just dont talk to her.
The variable carp is correct.
but do not enter this variable too early !
Otherwise you will disrupt the flow of the game.
And the game will go crazy of different way..
You have to wait until the game unlocks the caramel
and tells you how many points you need.
Then do not enter more than twice this value in the variable carp !
myself, i give carp = 20. More you not need.

And don't manipulate the money directly.
give your many fishes and sell them to the rabit.

Kylethepokemon

Nov 24, 2018
The variable carp is correct.
but do not enter this variable too early !
Otherwise you will disrupt the flow of the game.
And the game will go crazy of different way..
You have to wait until the game unlocks the caramel
and tells you how many points you need.
Then do not enter more than twice this value in the variable carp !
myself, i give carp = 20. More you not need.

And don't manipulate the money directly.
give your many fishes and sell them to the rabit.
Where do you go to entry the 20 points. Don't know how to get to console.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Is this some new bug where icons gets stuck on screen?

First i had Sandy/Salty icons not going away, then at some point it did but then the fish store where you sell and buy stuff is stuck, its gets extremly annoying looking at that shit covering girls faces in sex scenes lol.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

First i had Sandy/Salty icons not going away, then at some point it did but then the fish store where you sell and buy stuff is stuck, its gets extremly annoying looking at that shit covering girls faces in sex scenes lol.
That's the bug that's been posted about many times in this thread already. Unless the S&S DLC is v0.20b, it will not work properly with the latest release (also v0.20b) of the main game. Unless your DLC is v0.20b or later (i.e., future versions of the DLC), you'll have issues just like that one.

toccata

Nov 24, 2020

if you want to play with Sandy & Salty DLC v0.16 from OP
and you have something like this :

0.16b.png

Click on the circle where the arrow is pointing and do something there.
Then everything will be fine again

Reactions: MikesDK
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes