toccata

Nov 24, 2020
worked for me, at least the dl link did, haven't tested it yet but i'd assume it does.
was going to ask if it's compatible with the salty and sandy dlc, but someone already mentioned that dlc isn't compatible with the current version of the game anyways.
salty and sandy is in DLC 0.20 for v0.20
and this works well

(For v0.18 you need the DLC 0.18
DLC 0.18 is now deactivate here.
if you want it, you have to ask me, I send it)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NekoParadise-0.20b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
salty and sandy is in DLC 0.20 for v0.20
and this works well

(For v0.18 you need the DLC 0.18
DLC 0.18 is now deactivate here.
if you want it, you have to ask me, I send it)
You have salty and sandy for the latest version of the game? If so, then yes I'd love to check it out.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You have salty and sandy for the latest version of the game? If so, then yes I'd love to check it out.
Yep, what's posted above is compatible with v0.20 of the game now, plus it adds back in missing content, like stuff for blueberry, etc. Edit: And as stated by Alorth below, this really shouldn't be shared in the thread like this.

Last edited:

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Yep, what's posted above is compatible with v0.20 of the game now, plus it adds back in missing content, like stuff for blueberry, etc.
Just so you know, the reason some characters were split appart from the main game, is because it breaks rule 7 and also because of itch.io.
Now of course if people keep making game versions with them and continue to post the links here, it will end up getting the thread banned eventually, because at some point not only me but also the mods lose their patience.
Of course, I would like the thread not to get banned, because even though this is a pirate site, it still lets people know about my game. But if something is too much of a pain in the ass, at some point I'll start not giving a fuck anymore and just let it happen.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Just so you know, the reason some characters were split appart from the main game, is because it breaks rule 7 and also because of itch.io.
Now of course if people keep making game versions with them and continue to post the links here, it will end up getting the thread banned eventually, because at some point not only me but also the mods lose their patience.
Of course, I would like the thread not to get banned, because even though this is a pirate site, it still lets people know about my game. But if something is too much of a pain in the ass, at some point I'll start not giving a fuck anymore and just let it happen.
Rule 7, also know as The Loli Tag Paradox.

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
sorry, when I asked the question, I legitimately was just asking a question. didn't mean to get all this started with that thin line about rule 7. so to follow up, is there a site that hosts your game in it's purest form? exactly how you intended for it be.

Reactions: Gwandoya

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah, that's an excellent point. I was primarily just trying to confirm what I saw in that file when I looked at it; I apologize if that came across as anything otherwise. TBH, posts with that probably should get reported and removed, since the content violates that rule. I figured that IF at some point you decided you wanted it available here, it would show up on Lewdpatcher or similar with a link or whatever. And if you didn't want it shared, I definitely wouldn't hold it against you. It's your game, after all.

Reactions: Alorth

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
Hello Alorth
Nice of you to write here!
I've been wanting to discuss something with you for a long time because there's a lot I don't understand.

Do you think with something is wrong?
Because what's in there is also in public-v0.17.

I also don't understand why Cotton is separated and Lilli isn't, because Lilli seems to me to be more problematic in terms of her youthful appearance.

I would like to remind you of "Mao Sama 1". This game was banned shortly after its first release. After about a week it was back. But now in two versions. One version without 9-year-old girls and a second version with these girls, which could be downloaded outside of F95 in seperate LEWD. And according to the morals of F95, everything was fine after that.

Other games do this sort of thing too. And I don't understand what your problems are here, since this seems to be so easy to solve ...

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Hello Alorth
Nice of you to write here!
I've been wanting to discuss something with you for a long time because there's a lot I don't understand.
Lily, Choco and Cream are pretty close to the same size and age, Cotton and Caramel look a bit younger, they technically are on the thin line between: maybe they break rule 7 or not.
Now we have blueberry though... which 200% breaks rule 7 here. Which I think is obvious why. But I don't want to make statements.
So to be on the safe side, all 3 are separate.

"Because what's in there is also in public-v0.17." - Any public version of mine don't have Cotton, Caramel and Blueberry, if they are inside, it's not a public version.

Reactions: wookie ookie

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
sorry, when I asked the question, I legitimately was just asking a question. didn't mean to get all this started with that thin line about rule 7. so to follow up, is there a site that hosts your game in it's purest form? exactly how you intended for it be.
No there isn't, the mods and dlc's are always separate, and accessible to supporters.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
And to be fair, putting the "mod" aside, the sharks dlc, already got me semi-banned from itch.io, meaning that they removed me from the page search functions because of it, so you can only find me with a direct link or if you clicked to follow me there.
So basically, for itch.io the dlc breaks their rule 7 and they punished me for it.

Last edited:

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
"Because what's in there is also in public-v0.17." - Any public version of mine don't have Cotton, Caramel and Blueberry, if they are inside, it's not a public version.
Now I can't keep up at all ...
NekoParadise-0.17-pc-full is not public?
That was downloaded for free in F95.
And I think what is free in F95 is public.

Please look here what is in v017 full, i have from F95:
Fromm here I have what is also in my DLC,
with this I play in v0.18 and in v0.20

Screenshot 2024-07-03 225433.png

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Now I can't keep up at all ...
NekoParadise-0.17-pc-full is not public?
That was downloaded for free in F95.
And I think what is free in F95 is public.

Please look here what is in v017 full, i have from F95:
Fromm here I have what is also in my DLC,
with this I play in v0.18 and in v0.20
"That was downloaded for free in F95."
I think your own statement answers your own question, since I don't leak my game here.
I only upload something, when it goes out of early access. Which technically almost never happens before any leak.
Or sometimes I update when there's actually a broken version.

"And I think what is free in F95 is public."
I think you mean, most stuff in f95 is pirated, because normally you would have to purchase it on steam or support someone for access.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I think your own statement answers your own question, since I don't leak my game here.
I only upload something, when it goes out of early access. Which technically almost never happens before any leak.

I think you mean, most stuff in f95 is pirated, because normally you would have to purchase it on steam or support someone for access.
Also everyone could sub just one month if they cannot afford continuous. Even if you get updates later on from here you get the satisfaction of knowing you did something to help out the creation.

My philosophy of course

Everyone feel free to do you

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Neko Paradise [v0.20b] [Alorth]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
This means that you have not uploaded "NekoParadise-0.17-pc-full" to F95
and did not want to do so.
Correct?

I think you mean, most stuff in f95 is pirated,
No, I don't believe that.
I believe that everything that is uploaded to F95 in the OP is uploaded in this way because the developers want it that way. Anything else is incomprehensible to me.

The fact that something is published in the OP in "Neko Paradise" that the developer doesn't want is beyond my knowledge. I can't do anything with that.

because normally you would have to purchase it on steam or support someone for access.
It's not that simple.
I paid monthly for a long time. Then I needed another card. But it wasn't possible to change it in Patreon. Patreon crashed every time I tried to change it. I reported it in Patron and by email that it was broken. I got no response.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes