Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Can someone explain difference between 0.20, 0.17 full, and salty & sandy dlc versions?
0.17 full includes content that was cut from the public release with younger characters. 2.0 is the regular public release. Salty and Sandy is a paid DLC that needs to be added to the game folder to play. The version of it on the front page is deprecated and won't work with the 2.0 version. Someone posted a leak to the new version of the DLC which will work with 2.0 a page or 2 back, for some reason the mods haven't updated the links on the front page for it yet.

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
Someone posted a leak to the new version of the DLC which will work with 2.0 a page or 2 back, for some reason the mods haven't updated the links on the front page for it yet.
They won't do that either.
Because the 3 links, 0.18 DLC , 0.18 DLC v2 and 0.20 SLZ, are temporary versions and these are automatically disabled if they are not downloaded for a week.

Since "0.20 Standard" has bugs that disappeared along with DLC 0.20, I suspect they were together from the beginning and were only separated for the releases.. I suspect ...

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Anyone know what's different between 0.18 - 0.20?
There's a new screen with Violet in the bedroom at Night (where a new wallpaper is also found), and then there is a new event each with Pudding, Thea, Mitty, and Hazel. I think probably a lot of the difference in versions was behind-the-curtain type of stuff, that players might not notice visually but things that Alorth decided needed to be optimized or otherwise improved. Anyway, that's pretty much it IIRC.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Kylemnb

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Anyone know what's different between 0.18 - 0.20?
There's a new screen with Violet in the bedroom at Night (where a new wallpaper is also found), and then there is a new event each with Pudding, Thea, and Mitty. I think probably a lot of the difference in versions was behind-the-curtain type of stuff, that players might not notice visually but things that Alorth decided needed to be optimized or otherwise improved. Anyway, that's pretty much it IIRC.
Also the event with Hazel

Redds667

May 22, 2021
This game has great models, animations and one of the most beautiful characters I've ever seen (Violet, I'm talking about you), but the story is non-existent and the updates take an extremely long time.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

MasterMerp

Oct 10, 2019
Is it true that some of the characters have been removed or replaced??
not really,

they are just not present in the version we have available here right now.

some of the younger characters and content are only available in the full version, the currently available one on the first post is the standard version.

Also the dlc version linked in the first post is not compatible with the game current game version and there is no link of the updated / current dlc so far. there was, but it was taken down by the filehoster.

Reactions: bigfuckinE

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
I have a question:
Why does caramel have three tails?

screenshot0098.png

Mum and dad each have one tail.
That makes two tails if the inheritance is additive.
So why three?

The only answer I know is based on clear logic:

. . . No cat has two tails.
. . . A cat has one more tail than no cat.
. . . So according to the logic : a cat has three tails.

Does anyone here know a more plausible explanation?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I have a question:
Why does caramel have three tails?

View attachment 3791013

Mum and dad each have one tail.
That makes two tails if the inheritance is additive.
So why three?

The only answer I know is based on clear logic:

. . . No cat has two tails.
. . . A cat has one more tail than no cat.
. . . So according to the logic : a cat has three tails.

Does anyone here know a more plausible explanation?
Because Autumn is a kitsune, not a neko: https://f95zone.to/threads/neko-paradise-v0-20-alorth.39572/post-4110278. They are more like fox-people than cat-people, and they have multiple tails. So Caramel is at least half kitsune as well.

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
Because Autumn is a kitsune, not a neko: https://f95zone.to/threads/neko-paradise-v0-20-alorth.39572/post-4110278. They are more like fox-people than cat-people, and they have multiple tails. So Caramel is at least half kitsune as well.
As far as I know, kitsunes have 9 tails.
Does it say anywhere in the Neko story that Caramel is half Japanese fox?
And why is she that? Is the MC half fox so he can inherit something like that?
But then 1/4 of the Daisy children would also have to have fox tails. :)

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Kitsune have between 1 and 9 tails, usually 1, 3 or 9. The more tails it has the older and more powerful it usually is.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yep, what Mommy said above. Also, I provided you a link from Alorth (the developer) specifying Autumn is kitsune; did you even read it? Anyway, since Caramel is her daughter, that would make her half kitsune at a minimum.

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
Yep, what Mommy said above. Also, I provided you a link from Alorth (the developer) specifying Autumn is kitsune; did you even read it? Anyway, since Caramel is her daughter, that would make her half kitsune at a minimum.
Thank you very much !
Now I've seen and read it. It's very interesting.

. . ."Autumn is a kitsune not a neko, Ash is a Inu,
. . . Mitty is a mouse, Bera is a bear, Chocomint is a mink,
. . . Cream is a Caracal, Violet and Lily are Nekos."

I didn't know all these animals. I didn't know Inu, the dog, and Karakal, the lynx.

screenshot0050.png Now I see: Atumen have a tail like a fox and not like a cat.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes