LightRain13

Nov 17, 2020
Anyone else's cursor not show up via this update? I have no idea where the hell my mouse is at any given time besides when it highlights things. Even on the main menu. Re-download maybe? PC Window 10.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Anyone else's cursor not show up via this update? I have no idea where the hell my mouse is at any given time besides when it highlights things. Even on the main menu. Re-download maybe? PC Window 10.
Are you seeing this on the screen?
catpaw_mouse.png

If so, that is the cursor now by default. You can change that, though, in Preferences:
1701296751177.png

LightRain13

Nov 17, 2020
Are you seeing this on the screen?

If so, that is the cursor now by default. You can change that, though, in Preferences:
Only on first boot up, and only briefly flashing here and there. Sense then nothing.

Edit: I managed to change it back to default. Works fine now but I don't have the Cat Paw of course. Any reason why the Cat Paw cursor isn't working?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Only on first boot up, and only briefly flashing here and there. Sense then nothing.

Edit: I managed to change it back to default. Works fine now but I don't have the Cat Paw of course. Any reason why the Cat Paw cursor isn't working?
I don't; sorry. I only know there's a switch in the Preferences. Beyond that, I wouldn't know. Alorth is on this thread from time to time, so maybe he (or someone else) has an idea. I haven't really looked into the code for this game much at all, since you can pretty much manage everything easily or with save summing (for pregnancy). And while I do understand a lot of Ren'Py now, I'm not an expert. I'll leave troubleshooting someone else's code to those more versed in the engine.

Reactions: LightRain13

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021

Did click on default again, I just did it and it changed it back to cat paw if click it again it goes back to default seems to be working right on mine

kasatik_spb

Jul 15, 2020
Hi!
Here is the Russian translation of Neko Paradise [v0.17].
This translation is "unofficial".

The link is: Here

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы Neko Paradise [v0.17].
Этот перевод является неофициальным.

Ссылка: Здесь

Jan 28, 2019
Frustrating that so many sex scenes are not repeatable. I get that new content, especially considering the amount of animations, takes time, but I don't see why scenes can't be repeated in game. We can do a gallery to watch scenes again, but not to impregnate the girls.

I wish there were a mod or something that either put in the ability to do scenes again, or to increase pregnancy probability to 100%.

Also, and this is likely something that WOULD NOT appeal to most players I imagine, but in the threesome scene with You, your wife, and futa ash I think it would be really interesting, if no one were pregnant already, that it could happen that you could impregnate Ash while Ash, fucking your wife, could impregnate her.
I get that that wouldn't be many people's cup of tea, but seeing as you can set Ash's gender anyhow, and that scene only happens if you choose to let it happen, it could be fun for people who went that route to allow that outcome.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Frustrating that so many sex scenes are not repeatable. I get that new content, especially considering the amount of animations, takes time, but I don't see why scenes can't be repeated in game. We can do a gallery to watch scenes again, but not to impregnate the girls.

I wish there were a mod or something that either put in the ability to do scenes again, or to increase pregnancy probability to 100%.

Also, and this is likely something that WOULD NOT appeal to most players I imagine, but in the threesome scene with You, your wife, and futa ash I think it would be really interesting, if no one were pregnant already, that it could happen that you could impregnate Ash while Ash, fucking your wife, could impregnate her.
I get that that wouldn't be many people's cup of tea, but seeing as you can set Ash's gender anyhow, and that scene only happens if you choose to let it happen, it could be fun for people who went that route to allow that outcome.
You can save scum to ensure pregnancy. Just save while having sex but before cumming. Then, when you click the button and see it didn't happen, just reload and do it again. Then it doesn't matter if a scene is repeatable.

Reactions: humanstickobserver

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
You can save scum to ensure pregnancy. Just save while having sex but before cumming. Then, when you click the button and see it didn't happen, just reload and do it again. Then it doesn't matter if a scene is repeatable.
...That's not really the issue. It doesn't really address the core of the complaint. The heart of the complaint, which I agree with, is that there's no repeatables in the game loop. And if say, breeding is a kink of yours, then why wouldn't want to bang to get more kids? Or just to replay your favorite scenes. The nuance just isn't the same with just 'gallery only' scenes. THAT'S where the heart of the complaint is. At least, to my understanding.

Reactions: humanstickobserver

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
...That's not really the issue. It doesn't really address the core of the complaint. The heart of the complaint, which I agree with, is that there's no repeatables in the game loop. And if say, breeding is a kink of yours, then why wouldn't want to bang to get more kids? Or just to replay your favorite scenes. The nuance just isn't the same with just 'gallery only' scenes. THAT'S where the heart of the complaint is. At least, to my understanding.
And that's fine, but it sounds like you missed the point of my post. I'm not saying more repeatables wouldn't be a good thing. I agree that more repeating of scenes where pregnancy can happen would be desirable. I was primarily addressing the concern about trying to impregnate someone and it failing. You don't have to fail. That's really all I was saying. You can maximize available pregnancy with save scumming.

I do think letting many of those scenes be repeated for more chances that way would be ideal. Some of them don't make sense without dialogue changes, like the first time with Bera. But that's not hard to manage, ofc.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
And that's fine, but it sounds like you missed the point of my post. I'm not saying more repeatables wouldn't be a good thing. I agree that more repeating of scenes where pregnancy can happen would be desirable. I was primarily addressing the concern about trying to impregnate someone and it failing. You don't have to fail. That's really all I was saying. You can maximize available pregnancy with save scumming.

I do think letting many of those scenes be repeated for more chances that way would be ideal. Some of them don't make sense without dialogue changes, like the first time with Bera. But that's not hard to manage, ofc.
Fine, but that whole suggestion missed the point of the complaint. I understood what you were suggesting... just that it wasn't really the issue of the initial post. It's just not the same thing and kinda breaks immersion here... which 'is' at the heart of it.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Fine, but that whole suggestion missed the point of the complaint. I understood what you were suggesting... just that it wasn't really the issue of the initial post. It's just not the same thing and kinda breaks immersion here... which 'is' at the heart of it.
I wasn't trying to address the heart of the post, though. My suggestion was meant to address the statement that a player might fail getting a character pregnant, which seemed to imply that there would be no way to try again. That was a part of the post. That's all I was addressing.

Personally I still don't think it matters if a scene is repeatable. Clearly you feel otherwise, but it doesn't even remotely break immersion for me. I don't feel like Character A saying exactly the same thing every single time during sex maintains immersion. There's rarely the same dialogue IRL in long-term relationships if they're still healthy ones. It might be the same types of conversations, but it's not like you say the same thing verbatim every time.

Shrug-Wednesday.gif

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
is the salty & sandy dlc included in 0.17?
It is a DLC, so it's entirely separate from the normal versions of the game. So download v0.17, and then download S&S DLC. Drop the file from the DLC into the main /game folder of Neko Paradise and then play to have the bonus content. So you don't have to download it again each time, I'd keep a copy of the DLC so as new versions come you can drop it into the game again.

Reactions: Leon_Arkwing

VisorLive

Jul 16, 2019
What happens, the game is out and there will be no more updates? This is bad, NP is a great world that just wants to keep going!
Does anyone know if NP2 will be released or if work on this version will continue? New scenes, stories, girls, so much has not been revealed yet, just abandoned. :C

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes