TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
Alorth also works on another avn with SirDammed. since it's against the rules to mention the game by name, you will have to look up RK Studios.;)

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
Alorth also works on another avn with SirDammed. since it's against the rules to mention the game by name, you will have to look up RK Studios.;)
A game other than Radiant? Cuz that has it's own thread so def not against the rules lol https://f95zone.to/threads/radiant-v0-6-3-rk-studios.49572/

What he produces in 6 months, someone working in gamedev would be expected to produce in 1. Plus, gamedev requires this stuff working in real time and there are a lot less "cheats" and shortcuts you can do. These are renders that Alorth is making. He can use all the cheats and shortcuts.
As someone who messes around with game dev as a hobby can confirm this is accurate. I can also relate with what you're suggesting about periodic waves of inspiration. I suspect that's what's going on here too. I'm really not trying to put down Alorth and he owes me nothing. I also really appreciate the quality of the work he does. That said, I've been around long enough to see how often 'health issues' gets used as an excuse for delays to the point where I'm going to roll my eyes every time I hear it.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
I really feel like Alorth has a mental health issue, at large. Like ADHD inattentive type. Probably gets a burst of productivity every 2 or 3 months and most of the work gets done then. He sits on release content for weeks because he probably feels guilt in his heart, and needs to convince himself he has done enough, and does so by doing a little bit more before releasing the stockpile and the last thing he did. All armchair, but it's from the perspective of someone who has these issues (me) and used to work middling gamedev.
Biggest tell of this statement is the past few updates have all been delayed but as soon as this thread explodes and starts calling him lazy and say that he is milking he just magically releases the update.
He makes zero moves if the threads are quiet and will just happily sit and do nothing while that happens.
He has been caught in his own lies now more times than anyone cares to count.

Insane to think he is the more active one of the 2 devs on his other project Radiant and threatened to leave if the other dev didn't start making the deadlines. Irony at it's finest. :coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: AlexTorch

AryaStark97

Aug 2, 2022
Good animations, plenty of lewd scenes, and the models are a bit jarring at first but I grew to like them. Easy to figure out what to do next due to a good in-game UI ("MP3 player"). There's not much of a story but I liked the interactions between characters, some of them had actually funny lines. Good job :D

Reactions: tmu500

Luther Grady

Dec 5, 2020
Is the game far enough to be able to fill up the Nursery scene page. I've got six in there from breeding the furries but I'm unsure if there are anymore available to get.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Is the game far enough to be able to fill up the Nursery scene page. I've got six in there from breeding the furries but I'm unsure if there are anymore available to get.
:unsure: I don't think so and I must have missed one or screwed something up I only have 5 on the page but I have 11 offspring

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes