Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
  • Sad
Reactions: Bloodguard

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Anyone figure how to increase Lily's points without cheating?

and has anyone locted the new wallpaper?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Simply talk with her
I've talked to and patted her multiple times and she still stays at 18 points
do I need to start a new game?
Unless there are is another location I need to talk to her at, other than the kitchen, living room and her bedroom.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skalli

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I've talked to and patted her multipple time and she still stays at 18 points
do I need to start a new game?
Unless there are is another location I need to talk to her at, other than the kitchen, living room and her bedroom.
Should be 1 point each day

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Prognosis does not appear to be good at this moment, however as a established and on going supporter. It would be a grand Idea to provide especially after 5 long patient filled months an update that would shows 5 months of work.
However as I study the development of anime and gaming there is much that is not discussed in text books. Such as the day to day dealing with other individuals whom make the models, provide animation, color and background designs. Oh, don't let me for get story and transliteration. All of whom have there own schedules and real world life problems. Maybe in you can provide an in depth change log it would aid us in understanding were the funds and your focus have been. Maybe not the hour by hour dealing with each person but something for stream lined so we can have a better grasp at to where out support and belief in your idea is spent.

Then again from what I have read and seen the frustration from those whom post one can get a feel of each individuals and their mood.
I for one do try to be understand a bigger picture, yet in fairness most individuals no clue as to what you deal with daily me included. But to just put a simple n/a for your change log when putting out an update. Even if it's only 5 min of game play, yet the over looking of said change log could cost you in the long run.
Though in fairness, it was only after reading the forum I found any mention of said new update entailed.

It is just infuriating supporting and coming to the defense of a dev to hopefully provide others with a different viewing angle to the bigger picture. One that the dev deals with on a daily bases.

Personally I still am hoping there is more than just 5 minutes of play time after 5 months.
As a tester and like others out there when a game update comes we just picks up after the end save from last update. With that there could be a bunch of tweeks or adjustments we missed out on untile we run through the game from start again.
I guess the calculations for support funding vs time spent in preparation of this or any update just does not seem to add up. It is lucky that F95zone does not require devs to provide a detailed listing of your time to those whom support you. Oh wait, is that not what the change log is for, Hmmm.
From now on I will adjust my support based on update out put and new game play time for each game regardless of dev. vs time awaiting for said update.

Well hope this does not ruffle any feathers, I do enjoy this game and see potential, Dev if you read these forums you too can see that which I speak of. You have some dedicated individual whom enjoy your work. Would hate to see this game get abandoned.

Last edited:

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
The changelog says you can impregnate Choco and your other daughters friend and I'm wondering how do you sleep with them again?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The changelog says you can impregnate Choco and your other daughters friend and I'm wondering how do you sleep with them again?
For this version, you need the points (at least 15? I think) and then go to sleep. As long as you've finished previous events with Chocomint, you'll have another scene with her in your bed. You'll give her a creampie, and there's a chance to get her pregnant. If it says the egg floated away (or something similar), Chocomint did not get pregnant. If you want to be sure to get her pregnant, I recommend saving at the point where the Cum button is shown so you can reload and retry.

Last edited:

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Working fine here....

You might need to change some settings on your torrent client. rpdl should chime in here hopefully. (just finished downloading btw.. 7 minutes)
Don't think that's it; had just finished downloading a different game from an rpdl torrent before i tried to start that one, and i have downloaded several rpdl torrents before this, as well.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Prognosis does not appear to be good at this moment, however as a established and on going supporter. It would be a grand Idea to provide especially after 5 long patient filled months an update that would shows 5 months of work.
However as I study the development of anime and gaming there is much that is not discussed in text books. Such as the day to day dealing with other individuals whom make the models, provide animation, color and background designs. Oh, don't let me for get story and transliteration. All of whom have there own schedules and real world life problems. Maybe in you can provide an in depth change log it would aid us in understanding were the funds and your focus have been. Maybe not the hour by hour dealing with each person but something for stream lined so we can have a better grasp at to where out support and belief in your idea is spent.

Then again from what I have read and seen the frustration from those whom post one can get a feel of each individuals and their mood.
I for one do try to be understand a bigger picture, yet in fairness most individuals no clue as to what you deal with daily me included. But to just put a simple n/a for your change log when putting out an update. Even if it's only 5 min of game play, yet the over looking of said change log could cost you in the long run.
Though in fairness, it was only after reading the forum I found any mention of said new update entailed.

It is just infuriating supporting and coming to the defense of a dev to hopefully provide others with a different viewing angle to the bigger picture. One that the dev deals with on a daily bases.

Personally I still am hoping there is more than just 5 minutes of play time after 5 months.
As a tester and like others out there when a game update comes we just picks up after the end save from last update. With that there could be a bunch of tweeks or adjustments we missed out on untile we run through the game from start again.
I guess the calculations for support funding vs time spent in preparation of this or any update just does not seem to add up. It is lucky that F95zone does not require devs to provide a detailed listing of your time to those whom support you. Oh wait, is that not what the change log is for, Hmmm.
From now on I will adjust my support based on update out put and new game play time for each game regardless of dev. vs time awaiting for said update.

Well hope this does not ruffle any feathers, I do enjoy this game and see potential, Dev if you read these forums you too can see that which I speak of. You have some dedicated individual whom enjoy your work. Would hate to see this game get abandoned.
it was just 2 sex scenes.
He's not working alone...
This was with the help of 3 others.
https://f95zone.to/threads/neko-paradise-v0-12-alorth.39572/post-6645202
So about 5 minutes of content for about a 5 month wait? That doesn't seem right. :unsure:
DPC took about 5 months for his last update, and that took me over 5 hours to play through. He is also a one-man band.
Hope this game has not joined the ranks of the Patreon Milkers, that would be very sad. :cry:
Well, first of all, learn to count people, it's been 4 months, not 5.
And second, my apprentices just one is helping out.
The others are learning under me more as a hobby.
Also, every update has always been around 150/200 images and 10/20 animations, even if there was less character scenes, the content with each was longer.
You played through it in 5 minutes? Well, sorry, if you like to cntrl skip through the game, I recommend you look for something else to play.

It might be easy to point a finger and complain, but doing it just because of not understanding the workload behind a game, makes me believe that the complains are due to ignorance or after all, by unintelligent people.
Well, it's a fact that supporters did receive a lot more information, while the public just received a minimum.
Of course, not searching for the public information, does mean people are ignorant by complaining, and complaining while not really giving a fuck about anything else but the game itself just because you can, would make you uninteligent.

So, I may ask, did you guys took the effort to search information on my discord at least? It would help me knowing which one it is after all.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes