Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

*POP!*

Nov 22, 2019
Thanks.

Are compressed versionsworking?
I have downloaded a compressed version once and it was completely broken. Is it often like that or do they work in general?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thanks.

Are compressed versionsworking?
I have downloaded a compressed version once and it was completely broken. Is it often like that or do they work in general?
None of mine are broken...it's usually some other reason, outdated mod, non-working mod, people doing dumb shit, etc.

Only have ever had a few that were bad due to the "game itself" being buggy as hell, or the Mac versions due to building issue with the SDK.

Dxdxs

Jan 11, 2023
Wait, content is being removed from this game? What? Is it gonna be added back later?
And here I am just waiting for more content to be released before I pick up this game again...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Wait, content is being removed from this game? What? Is it gonna be added back later?
And here I am just waiting for more content to be released before I pick up this game again...
I'm about sure this is the "Patreon" version, and I think the SS version has it, as this is labeled "standard".

I added the DLC to v016b, plus the uncensored patch that is in this thread and other locations ;)

Reactions: Sonico

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I'm about sure this is the "Patreon" version, and I think the SS version has it, as this is labeled "standard".

I added the DLC to v016b, plus the uncensored patch that is in this thread and other locations ;)
As an aside, is it me or the repeatable sex scene with Ash (and option for Violet to join in) has been taken out in v0.16b?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Quick questions:

Do you share any of the LIs with the futa/trans? (and if so are they the wincest ones?).

And is there harem only route? (i.e. Exclusive to MC, no poly or lesbian sharing etc. looking forward to tag rework where harem tag will only be on harem games... RIP harem tag on "Harem residence" it be getting poly and/or open relationship :KEK: )

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
As an aside, is it me or the repeatable sex scene with Ash (and option for Violet to join in) has been taken out in v0.16b?
I have no idea, I do know the gallery unlocker doesn't have Caramel or however you spell, so pretty sure it needs updated.

Maybe make a second extraction of the game, add gallery unlocker and then check.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have been playing this for the first time and I just got Lily pregnant
So, I have a question can she give birth yet or is that in a future update?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I have been playing this for the first time and I just got Lily pregnant
So, I have a question can she give birth yet or is that in a future update?
Yes she can already, much like Chocomint or Cream if pregnancy has been enabled.
You just have to wait a few days ingame.

Reactions: Joshy92
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes