WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
This was my single favorite visual novel.

But ever since that birthing scene was removed, I have been deflated and have lost interest. I cannot specifically say why either, as this is still such a great game.

Maybe its heartbreak.

They say it is better to have loved and lost than never have loved at all. In this case, the owner of a lonely heart would have been much better than the owner of a broken heart. Ingnorance would have been bliss. [Any more ideoms or cheesy song lyrics I can squeeze in here, maybe a platitude?]

I will always love you, NP.

SirWilliam

Feb 16, 2019
Have 1 ? the arrow claw is too big to fish some time but i love your game thank you for let us to play your game maybe nextime update fix that the...... Arrow Claw.

Reactions: Edymaster15

Cdenisies

Apr 20, 2022
This was my single favorite visual novel.

But ever since that birthing scene was removed, I have been deflated and have lost interest. I cannot specifically say why either, as this is still such a great game.

Maybe its heartbreak.

They say it is better to have loved and lost than never have loved at all. In this case, the owner of a lonely heart would have been much better than the owner of a broken heart. Ingnorance would have been bliss. [Any more ideoms or cheesy song lyrics I can squeeze in here, maybe a platitude?]

I will always love you, NP.
Oh no, I missed this birthing scene. What version was it in and how can I get my hands on it?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Does the DLC work with v0.16 or should i update to v0.16b before trying to mess with it?

(Also, i seem to be stuck with Choco at 15 points, any idea of how to solve that?)

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
"I choose to give ash a dick, I choose to have a 3 way with ash, now I hate this game."

I find this funny.
Well....

Not really going to delve into it.

The option literally says "Polyamory" before you click it and you know damn well you friend got a dick if that's the choice you made before. Likewise, you had to have fucked Ash a few times behind Violet's back. So like... I literally don't see where anyone is coming off with good moral, emotional or logical reason to be upset. Blindly clicking through dialogue choices is your own fault.
Ah, that is what this is about - renamed her "Misty" (and picked female) so long ago i was completely lost about the whole Ash dickgirl thing, since i had no idea who Ash might be in the first place. :KEK:

Also, is it my fudgy memory or was it hinted in the past Coryn (the surfer chick) is a transformed shipwreck like the MC and maybe his sister?

Last edited:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
What happend to Cotton and BlueBerry? They're not in the Gallery anymore and my saves with them don't work after 0.15.
They were both taken out right after 0.15, there was some discussion on Alorth's motives to do so a few pages back in fact.
But yeah, that means they are broken and you'll have to restart or get someone else's save.

there is nothing new happening in fishing (diving and hunting fish with harpoon)
Well, if you added the DLC, right after you finish hunting fish the sharkgirls should come up.

Drache1976

Sep 22, 2020
They were both taken out right after 0.15, there was some discussion on Alorth's motives to do so a few pages back in fact.
But yeah, that means they are broken and you'll have to restart or get someone else's save.

Well, if you added the DLC, right after you finish hunting fish the sharkgirls should come up.
I have and also installed in the game folder there happens unfortunately nothing new already tried 3 days and fished at different times

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Crashing with ice cream too. also whenever i go to the sharks I cant access map again an stay stuck there :)

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes