Raysback12

Jul 10, 2020
Violet has twins twice.
The first time:
View attachment 2691175 View attachment 2691178

And I suspect that these are the two twins, although the hair color is not identical.
View attachment 2691179

Lili and Cocominth have the same hair color, but they are not the same age ...
I think the implication was Lily had a twin brother that died, the mc woke up after dreaming of seeing her with twin babies, then Violet talks about staying strong together, he looks over at a picture of a young Lily being the only kid with Violet and she sings him a song saying some leave too young

pcmd999

Jun 26, 2022
Presently no... No one has posted their copy of it for others to download out there...
I'm still contemplating putting out the $6 personally, but my main question with that is would you (the buyer) need to then pay again for later updates... Thus causing you to spend money on the base DLC and not have whatever is added later on.
I would much rather pay for the base game with free updates / DLC than what's been offered currently

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Whatever the case, Ash is alive because trap/herm Ash doesn't have pure-blood-male endocrines. As for why the boy twin died, again, it's because they begin to go through puberty before they're having sexual partners. To survive, they'd have to start having sex before even having the full range of motivations and desires needed for sex. In otherwords, a walking rule 7 violation where a 8yo twin went around trying to bang all the MILFs / siblings. The innocence factor just makes that impossible. By the time you're realizing that your hard dick needs a soft place to snuggle into, you'd be dead, as a male on that island.

Oli1989

Jun 12, 2023
So just for clarification, since I'm new here
1. is this game abandoned or not?
2.what do you know about the new update

Delita Heiral

Apr 25, 2022
I can't wait for more Autumn content lol. She's become my main draw to this game despite all the other monster girl goodness :LOL:.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
not bad not bad

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Really hoping for more vore or more content with the mouse! Really thought the shark would include it. Not complaining just crossing my fingers
You're not crazy. The sharks were going to include it from the hinting that Alorth did. Can't really say he was being sarcastic because no one said anything to drive the conversation that way. Probably just more cut content, as usual, due to unable to deliver. Not that I'm complaining, it's not like I'm one of his pay piggies. I did unpack the game files though, and there's no inaccessible content for the sharks so it truly isn't there.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes