toccata

Nov 24, 2020
How did you trigger this, do I have start I new game
If you have brought the honey to bera, you must save the game.
because getting pregnant is controlled by a random generator. If she doesn't get pregnant, you have to repeat with the saved until she gets pregnant.

F8andy

Sep 5, 2018
Do anybody know if futa ash make violet pregnant ?
Have anybody tried that route ?

Last edited:

dantarium

Jul 25, 2020
quick question, is there any content with Cotton beyond her inicial meeting with the sisters?

Ive seen some people commenting on being able to interact with her and go to her house, but for some reason cant do either of those things

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
quick question, is there any content with Cotton beyond her inicial meeting with the sisters?

Ive seen some people commenting on being able to interact with her and go to her house, but for some reason cant do either of those things
There are 3 RPA files that have Cotton, the Foxgirl and MC's daughter and a loli teddy bear girl. I don't know if they've been posted on other sites but I don't think there's any copies of them in this thread anymore. Alorth says they wouldn't pass rule 7 but I kinda doubt that tbh

Ozmog

Nov 27, 2021
I don't know if they've been posted on other sites but I don't think there's any copies of them in this thread anymore.
In #3270 is a Link in quote, with the missing files ;)

On the other side, since I believe it breaks rule 7 it might not even have a chance.
Is there any chance for the "missing chars" buyable on itch? and is their story ongoing?

I have already purchased the DLC on itch. hopefully those two are more integrated in future updates

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
In #3270 is a Link in quote, with the missing files ;)

Is there any chance for the "missing chars" buyable on itch? and is their story ongoing?

I have already purchased the DLC on itch. hopefully those two are more integrated in future updates
At moment there are no plans for aditional DLC's.
The characters mentioned in the thread do appear in the storyline.
But they don't really have any content themselves in the base game.
As for anything else about them: No Comment.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NekoParadise-0.16b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Can't seem to find any trace of this ever having been mentioned, but every time I go into full screen mode, I lose the cursor. I don't mind playing window mode, but I honestly prefer the other. Any ideas on how I can fix this? Running on Windows 11.

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Can't seem to find any trace of this ever having been mentioned, but every time I go into full screen mode, I lose the cursor. I don't mind playing window mode, but I honestly prefer the other. Any ideas on how I can fix this? Running on Windows 11.
I had the same issue. Fix it by going into preferences, the mouse cursor is set to a "paw" change it to normal and you will have a mouse cursor that you can actually see. :)

Reactions: PsybehrWolf

Tracer Scythe

Sep 5, 2020
Alorth I am curious, do you plan to re-add the removed content that was tweaked out with the reworks?? I recall extra scenes with Marie and Cotton, also some added scenes with Rayne (Glow in the Dark neko)... I also think there was some more chatting content with Autumn and Caramel which seems to have taken a back seat as well... I think this content was in .13 and .14 for sure, but I think by .15 it's like some content vanished in to the ether of the changes...

I do like how you made the spearfishing a little more interesting by adding 3 new species and you can catch six fish per session as long as they don't dart like a bullet across the screen (chuckles)... Also, I am guessing in time you will add more scenes with Bera and the girl at the nursery, possibly some other stuff down the road too.

Sure, it's a little disappointing there are no audio cues during scenes, but I do believe I saw you commenting about how some people may like/dislike the voice acting and the scenes may not always sync up correctly thus throwing off the immersion. I enjoy the game personally and do look forward to seeing how it progresses as you continue:)

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes