joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Having finally replayed it I have to say I have more problem with the MCs handling of things then the wife's behavior. I understand there are extenuating circumstances but even so his way of going about things is always first to sneak around behind her back until caught.

In short I enjoyed the game, but I feel that the MC those not deserve Violet. He has the mentality of better to ask forgiveness then permission.

Reactions: Sonico

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Having finally replayed it I have to say I have more problem with the MCs handling of things then the wife's behavior. I understand there are extenuating circumstances but even so his way of going about things is always first to sneak around behind her back until caught.

In short I enjoyed the game, but I feel that the MC those not deserve Violet. He has the mentality of better to ask forgiveness then permission.
Big part of it is the plot but without the MC telling violet about it. All the men die and all the boys die because the island makes it fatal not to have sex. Something about female hormones being protective, male hormones, if not high enough, leads to death. Since boys are pre-puberty, going into puberty = death. But the effects of sex on hormones is a saving grace. In otherwords, if MC isn't a manho, MC will die.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Big part of it is the plot but without the MC telling violet about it. All the men die and all the boys die because the island makes it fatal not to have sex. Something about female hormones being protective, male hormones, if not high enough, leads to death. Since boys are pre-puberty, going into puberty = death. But the effects of sex on hormones is a saving grace. In otherwords, if MC isn't a manho, MC will die.
That is what I meant by "extenuating circumstances". It has to happen but could have happened differently. Some of it can be chalked up to the MC not thinking straight as he does have problems with his memory, but there is definitely a conscious and deliberate effort to hide his escapades from his wife at times.

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
imma go cry in a corner now since futa ash cant get violet preggo
only trans ash can i demand equality for my futa's
perhaps you will be comforted by the fact that the futa-ash,
after its visit to the inside of Violet, can give birth as fem-ash.
Violet can't imitate that ...

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
come on throw me a bone will ya it took me 30 fucking minutes 30 fucking minutes to get bera pregnant i had to start a new game just so i could since i didnt have a cum save for her and that ladies and gents is how fucking bad my rng is that it took me 30 fucking minutes just to get bera pregnant

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
come on throw me a bone will ya it took me 30 fucking minutes 30 fucking minutes to get bera pregnant i had to start a new game just so i could since i didnt have a cum save for her and that ladies and gents is how fucking bad my rng is that it took me 30 fucking minutes just to get bera pregnant
I'm sorry, I didn't quite get that. How many minutes and what kind of minutes were they?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
whhaaaatttt ... you need to save it for what .... i got her n my 1st try .... :unsure:
maybe you need to goto a fertility clinic ;) :ROFLMAO:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
if you read carefully, what Darkmessiah30 wrote, you can see :
The kind of minutes are fucking minutes
And these minutes were fucking 30 minutes long.

The term "fucking" here means to fuck Bara ... until she gets pregnant.
... (is a very nice job)
Got it! Perhaps if he'd repeated the phrase a fourth or fifth time to be clear, there would have been less potential for confusion. ;)

whhaaaatttt ... you need to save it for what .... i got her n my 1st try .... :unsure:
maybe you need to goto a fertility clinic ;) :ROFLMAO:
I don't know. Going to a fertility clinic because it took thirty minutes of fucking to get pregnant won't get you much sympathy at the clinic.

#FirstWorldGamerProblems.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Got it! Perhaps if he'd repeated the phrase a fourth or fifth time to be clear, there would have been less potential for confusion. ;)

I don't know. Going to a fertility clinic because it took thirty minutes of fucking to get pregnant won't get you much sympathy at the clinic.

#FirstWorldGamerProblems.
i can help yeah out ... but she'll never be the same after :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Wow
Reactions: Dragon59

kasatik_spb

Jul 15, 2020
Hi!
Here is the Russian translation of Neko Paradise [v0.16].
This translation is "unofficial".

The link is: Here

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы Neko Paradise [v0.16].
Этот перевод является неофициальным.

Ссылка: Здесь

Reactions: lartemer

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
Just noticed here the "Bera" pregnancy, and happen to have a save just before you visit her. If the egg flies away, just load and try again, or roll back with mouse wheel. Here is a save for it, just click on her home, everything story wise is done.
How did you trigger this, do I have start I new game

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes