toccata

Nov 24, 2020
Funny how it clearly says 15 new animations and over 70 new images yet none of them are in this update.
As you may have noticed :
Prof. Dr. Mitty can explain everything.
So can your own personal problem :

Prof Dr Mitty.png

. . . . Buy yourself a new pair of glasses !
. . . . And - you will see what you do not see now !

ryankenn

Aug 14, 2018
So some of the characters got Rule 7'd, are they also gone from the Subscribstar versions or can you still play the full game being a member there.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jaw1986baby

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
So some of the characters got Rule 7'd, are they also gone from the Subscribstar versions or can you still play the full game being a member there.
They weren't rule 7d, Alorth just wants to sell more subs. They were literally available on the main page for the entire last update cycle. I'm 90% sure those 3 would pass a rule 7 review if you compare them to a number of games that have.

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
They weren't rule 7d, Alorth just wants to sell more subs. They were literally available on the main page for the entire last update cycle. I'm 90% sure those 3 would pass a rule 7 review if you compare them to a number of games that have.
Which three have disappeared?
I only see "two". Blueberry.

screenshot0125.png -> screenshot0126.png

Blueberry is a rather strange, mystical fairy tale character. Well, I liked her.
But she doesn't break rule 7. Blueberry is too fairy-tale.

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
Which three have disappeared?
I only see "two". Blueberry.

View attachment 2642520 -> View attachment 2642519

Blueberry is a rather strange, mystical fairy tale character. Well, I liked her.
But she doesn't break rule 7. Blueberry is too fairy-tale.
Cotton who has goat horns and just like Blueberry clearly isn't real and also Caramel (MCs other daughter) who as far as I'm aware doesn't even have H content which just makes it that much sillier to remove. The idea that suddenly Alorth is worried about rule 7 for characters that have been around for a while and clearly don't violate the rule seems like there's some other reason. Either ToS on Patreon (and if that's the case better remove Lily too lmao) or fishing for subs or something. Either way as someone else pointed out this dance he's doing is a bit tiresome and kinda an insult to our intelligence.

Last edited:

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Cotton who has goat horns and just like Blueberry clearly isn't real and also Caramel (MCs other daughter) who as far as I'm aware doesn't even have H content which just makes it that much sillier to remove. The idea that suddenly Alorth is worried about rule 7 for characters that have been around for a while and clearly don't violate the rule seems like there's some other reason. Either ToS on Patreon (and if that's the case better remove Lily too lmao) or fishing for subs or something. Either way as someone else pointed out this dance he's doing is a bit tiresome and kinda an insult to our intelligence.
I think he's worried about it from the donation sites, not so much our R7 here on this site. It's not a silly thing to get concerned with. It's business. There's a big push from credit card processors to treat fantasy digital imagery as CSAM. They're telling multiple websites that handle money that if there is an obvious product, with obvious visibility, and they do not eject that user... they will stop processing for the entire platform.

Now, they don't do this all at once. They do this in waves so they can tell the fed. gov. that they're "working on it" without really working on it. So every month, another wave of game/hentai makers just get on the sacrificial goat list. Alorth is probably going to get on that list eventually, but the urgency of his placement got pushed back by getting the youngest appearing characters out of the base game. If he continues to drop that content on pirate sites / lewdpatcher type sites, he can survive being purged longer.

I've seen a furry artist named Ratcha doing adult-aged incest characters. Full on adult, full on adult proportions, not human, the characters had jobs and didn't live with parents. Patreon STILL kicked him off the platform for being a primarily-incest focused adult account. Alorth is probably spared that fate just because the focus of the game isn't that content. However, I expect something like Radiant will attract that same nuke eventually.

This might explain why Alorth works on a stable of different games instead of just focusing on one specific brand or name. If "Alorth" gets the nuke, but he has 2-3 renpy games in the pipe at all times, he can shift efforts as needed to keep himself afloat. Also by keeping the audience level low, earning level low, notoriety low, he wont attract attention so fast. I have seen quite a few slow-update-schedule renpy games that remind me of Alorth's daz backed, well-lit style. I always feel like that has to be him under another name but that is just speculation.

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2017
Trap/Dickgirl works the opposite.
So Dickgirl Ash can get Violet pregnant? I wondered, because I didn't see the whole "the egg escaped" thing after doing those scenes. Does it just not show that and V getting pregnant from it is a surprise, or is that a bug?

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
So Dickgirl Ash can get Violet pregnant? I wondered, because I didn't see the whole "the egg escaped" thing after doing those scenes. Does it just not show that and V getting pregnant from it is a surprise, or is that a bug?
If Violet is already pregnant it won't appear, also pregnancy has to be enabled.

• Angry
Reactions: Akainu456

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Let me see if I get it, there are some fellas complainig not because the game leads to NTR but because, after 3 or 4 choices that you takes to absolutely avoid NTR and never ever see it, still are some invisible renders hidden in the images files (coded) that shows NTR.
Ok.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Let me see if I get it, there are some fellas complainig not because the game leads to NTR but because, after 3 or 4 choices that you takes to absolutely avoid NTR and never ever see it, still are some invisible renders hidden in the images files (coded) that shows NTR.
Ok.
It is because there are very visible renders that show MC and a friend double-stuffing the MC's wife. It is still after several choices made by the player, though.

Reactions: Multi27

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
It is because there are very visible renders that show MC and a friend double-stuffing the MC's wife. It is still after several choices made by the player, though.
You means, if you choose the friend to be a female and also choose reject the wife joining the fucking, STILL are visible?

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
You means, if you choose the friend to be a female and also choose reject the wife joining the fucking, STILL are visible?
Well, it isn't like they are hidden behind some grand quest or by messing around with game files. It is just a couple of toggles.
That turn on content that is fairly clearly labeled. And is changeable after selection.
'Invisible' makes it sound like some people are being haunted by the sounds of three pelvises slapping together. ... which they actually kind of are, I guess. It still sounds weird though.

Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Well, it isn't like they are hidden behind some grand quest or by messing around with game files. It is just a couple of toggles.
That turn on content that is fairly clearly labeled. And is changeable after selection.
'Invisible' makes it sound like some people are being haunted by the sounds of three pelvises slapping together. ... which they actually kind of are, I guess. It still sounds weird though.
It is weird, indeed. Some fella even said that the game was dead for him.

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
It is weird, indeed. Some fella even said that the game was dead for him.
Some people are quite sensitive. This isn't even NTR though, that'd be sat in the corner being a cuck not actively involved in a threesome... There's no hint of NTR in there.
I should note, I do not like NTR, I don't judge it, it just isn't for me. That was not in any way NTR. In all its 3 forms.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes