LunaXS

Oct 31, 2021
It was answered before, officially they were from an unnamed modder, not in official release. Be patient until the Full Edition gets released.
if you look back on the last page the other 3 are in another zip folder not included in the standard edition there are sites that you can use to see patreon stuff google is very helpful

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Holy hell,the diabolical amount of raw cringe that was just introduced to my being after reading the last couple of pages(even though I couldn't continue reading after page 166) is astonishing. Don't think I can continue anymore, will just download it from the front page for now and come back when I have finally recovered.Be well guys.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Estreiher

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I've got no new content at all, the quest log on the left of screen shows no new content for all characters and story. What was the point of an update with no content?
There is content in this, but not the full update as far as I can tell from the changelog.
If you interact with the characters during the day/night there are repeatable sex scenes (some are slightly different to the ones in the game so far), but other than that, no new content story wise.

Skalli

Nov 1, 2017
if you look back on the last page the other 3 are in another zip folder not included in the standard edition there are sites that you can use to see patreon stuff google is very helpful
Yes, I said 'officially', because Dev said:
I don't update the links here, unless when I make a public release, so the content you speak of officially doesn't exist.
But some "artists" make make unofficial content since my game is moddable. Which I can't take responsability for.
But content can be found, would still be not allowed to link here directly, but I guess with LewdPatcher or similar.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
"I choose to give ash a dick, I choose to have a 3 way with ash, now I hate this game."

I find this funny.
" I didn't choose to give ash a dick, I didn't choose a 3 way with ash, now I hate the game because so further down the line dev add cuck shit and since there are people that like gay content so they choose ash with dick, they choose the 3 way, plague discord servers with it making people that don't choose see it without wanting it"

I find this sad specialy in Harem games.
Along with ruining the wife.

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
" I didn't choose to give ash a dick, I didn't choose a 3 way with ash, now I hate the game because so further down the line dev add cuck shit and since there are people that like gay content so they choose ash with dick, they choose the 3 way, plague discord servers with it making people that don't choose see it without wanting it"

One thing the dev has shown is that everything will be a choice, even if as you suggest down the line there'll be "cuck shit" introduced it'll still be optional and you'll be able to avoid "ruining the wife".

Edit: This post seems to have angered the cuckspiracists, cope and seethe dipshits :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018

...you are the only man on the island. who the fuck is going to cuck you when you are literally fucking every person that exists on the island in every eventuality.
I really don't understand this stupid line of thinking. Take responsibility for your choices and stop bitching. Do you have a mental breakdown every time somebody make a decision you wouldnt? lmao.
1684754045915.png

Truly the image of "being cucked".

1684753875172.png

Yes perfect wife. Try not to have an aneurysm.

Last edited:

LOD6

Oct 7, 2018
People bitching this is now an NTR game, or at least, has it in it, when it 100% does not. Only way your wife can hook up with someone else in a non fully lesbian fashion is if YOU chose to give Ash a dick, and YOU chose to have violet join you in the bedroom with Ash. By the actual definition, this is a 3way, not NTR. You don't like it, either don't give Ash a dick, or don't invite your wife to have sex with someone that has a dick, then complain they had sex with someone that had a dick smh.

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021

They are raping our eyes!

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
People bitching this is now an NTR game, or at least, has it in it, when it 100% does not. Only way your wife can hook up with someone else in a non fully lesbian fashion is if YOU chose to give Ash a dick, and YOU chose to have violet join you in the bedroom with Ash. By the actual definition, this is a 3way, not NTR. You don't like it, either don't give Ash a dick, or don't invite your wife to have sex with someone that has a dick, then complain they had sex with someone that had a dick smh.
It also isn't swinging considering they're both literally harem girls but these turbocuck dweebs managed to get it tagged as such for a few hours last night. They get so mad about a scene that isn't even swinging that they maliciously get the game mis-tagged, knowing it'll hurt its exposure among harem fans. Just a nasty bunch of people really.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
It also isn't swinging considering they're both literally harem girls but these turbocuck dweebs managed to get it tagged as such for a few hours last night. They get so mad about a scene that isn't even swinging that they maliciously get the game mis-tagged, knowing it'll hurt its exposure among harem fans. Just a nasty bunch of people really.
Holy shit I didnt even notice it was removed again. Good on the mods.

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
I follow the thread a long time know. And sometimes i ask myself. Why they complaining about things that don't matter at all. What tags the game should have. Whether it's incest or not. It's fu...ing fantasy. And the dev who created this game has a life too. It's just a lot of work that many here probably can't understand. I am a DJ myself and produce my own songs. And people say "You only make music" Both the developer and I are artists. And some here should be ashamed that they don't appreciate this work. And to Alorth : Keep it up! You did great work. Wishing you all the best
...What? Tagging is important as it shows what is and isn't in the game. Might as well remove all of the tags and let people guess the content with your logic. :BootyTime:

If you're this butthurt and this easily willing to leave then I highly doubt you cared about the discord server in the first place.

You can namedrop kemono.party here. This is literally a pirate site. We bypass paywalls regularly.

I don't update the links here, unless when I make a public release, so the content you speak of officially doesn't exist.
But some "artists" make make unofficial content since my game is moddable. Which I can't take responsability for.
Then I suppose I'll be waiting for this mysterious modder to show up and update the game with his mods. :BootyTime:

Seriously though why wouldn't Lily, Cream, and Choco be removed if we're appealing to Patreon? Incest/Loli is a major part of the game. And yet the loli tag isn't there :WaitWhat:

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
In the scenes gallery the threesome with wife/Ash can't be replayed?
Probably an issue with the fact that's it's a follow-up scene, while the replay/memory system uses the initial scene. Ash does hang out in the kitchen now in the evening, so you can still ask to have sex and replay the scene that way.

Reactions: GaboCAP
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes