ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I did read it correctly, it said you need to go to her house Evening time, not Night time
evening is not usually depicted by a moon crescent, which is why I suggest you try and visit her the time before.
yeah f95 screwed up my post ... errr

anyway everything completed .... needs more with nina and mitty

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
Yeah, it might be down to it being the standard "patreon" version not the full "subscribstar" version

Blueberry
View attachment 2639111 View attachment 2639112

Caramel
View attachment 2639113

Cotton
View attachment 2639114

0.15 FULL
View attachment 2639109

0.16 STANDARD
View attachment 2639104
Believe it's because those three are breaking rule 7 (but somehow Choco, Cream, and Lily don't...) At least, when someone asked about it before that's what Alorth himself alluded to.

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
So Alorth, the game now has the swinging tag. Just like I said it would. Not also does Ash fuck your wife, but she can also get Pregnant by Trans/Futa Ash. Please tell me how that makes Violet a perfect wife?? She literally gets impregnated by someone else other than her husband. This game has gone full cuck/sharing trash and I don't care what the rest of these people in denial are saying that isn't harem and that isn't good. Why do people making harem games add this cancer into it. This game is dead to me. People who like Harem and hate other dicks fucking your girls, avoid this game at all cost, it's gone rotten.
If you gave Ash a dick in the first place that means you're at least a shade of gay.

For anyone playing the straight route this massive cringe NTR debate isn't even a thing.

Believe it's because those three are breaking rule 7 (but somehow Choco, Cream, and Lily don't...) At least, when someone asked about it before that's what Alorth himself alluded to.
Not sure what the logic here is. Maybe scared of Patreon rules or something. This game is almost 170 pages into the comments and those characters have never been a rule 7 issue because they're obviously not 'too close to real' or whatever puts you over the edge of rule 7. Patreon is a different case but tbh a bunch of these characters, especially Lily (both young and incest), could easily be considered violations of Patreon ToS.

Time to start a Fanbox just in case :Kappa:

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can someone tell me how to get a thighjob from hazel I got a hand and a footjob but no thighjob.
Not sure, as the option was imediately available to me when I loaded my save
You might have to repeat the previous options a couple times to get, and possibly build your relationship with her.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
and I feel bad for miss mitty.. :( no vore guy but just wanted to see all content...
She's fine. She likes it, even. She just needs a shower each time and she's good to go.

i have a complaint the fish are too fast !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There is only one fish you need to worry about on each screen, and they come out a little later on average than the others. If you miss too many for your liking, rewind.

So Alorth, the game now has the swinging tag. Just like I said it would. Not also does Ash fuck your wife, but she can also get Pregnant by Trans/Futa Ash. Please tell me how that makes Violet a perfect wife?? She literally gets impregnated by someone else other than her husband. This game has gone full cuck/sharing trash and I don't care what the rest of these people in denial are saying that isn't harem and that isn't good. Why do people making harem games add this cancer into it. This game is dead to me. People who like Harem and hate other dicks fucking your girls, avoid this game at all cost, it's gone rotten.
If that isn't your thing, then why opt in to give Ash a dick? Why pick the option to share? Even being charitable and giving you that it may be simple curiosity, there is still nothing locking you in to that content unless you save immediately after Ash gets your wife pregnant, at which point it is all on you.
There is nothing stopping you from being the only Chad Thundercock on that catgirl island but you and your own choices.
You want to be reductive? 'Games with the option to share girls are shit and if that doesn't bother you you're a cuck'? Fine. You had a choice, to throw a piss-fit over content you don't have to see or don't be a cuck. And since I see you throwing a fit, I guess that makes you a cuck.

I will never get this tantrum I keep seeing. Just don't pick that option, Jesus Christ. 'Sour Grapes' is the biggest cope out there.

sorry- I looked and looked. Where is the new wallpaper. I have 18/19. Thanks!
It is on the shelf in Lily's room at night.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
i dont think ash can get violet pregnant ive done the cum save load thing a shit ton and it either says ash is pregnant or not i havent seen anything pop up saying ash got violet pregnant hopefully Alorth can clarify if she can or not i think only the mc can
Ash as Futa can get pregnant by the mc only. Trap/Dickgirl works the opposite.

Not sure what the logic here is. Maybe scared of Patreon rules or something. This game is almost 170 pages into the comments and those characters have never been a rule 7 issue because they're obviously not 'too close to real' or whatever puts you over the edge of rule 7. Patreon is a different case but tbh a bunch of these characters, especially Lily (both young and incest), could easily be considered violations of Patreon ToS.
The game is "free" after X amount of time passed after the early access. The public version is also on itch.io and other websites.
Since we're talking about rule 7, it means that any character bellow chest line would normally break that rule.
Neko Paradise isn't distributed via patreon, so that's unrelated. The game is distributed via discord or the official website.

It is on the shelf in Lily's room at night.
Wrong, that one is wallpaper 20, you unlock it after progressing Lily's content. Since you can only enter the room after that.

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
The game is "free" after X amount of time passed after the early access. The public version is also on itch.io and other websites.
Since we're talking about rule 7, it means that any character bellow chest line would normally break that rule.
Neko Paradise isn't distributed via patreon, so that's unrelated. The game is distributed via discord or the official website.
So then what is the deal with the 3 missing characters? Are they just exclusive for right now, because it seems odd that they would be in 0.15 but then removed for 0.16 if only to be added back in later. Right now there are just a bunch of people speculating the reason, with no answer given that I can see.

If you gave Ash a dick in the first place that means you're at least a shade of gay.

For anyone playing the straight route this massive cringe NTR debate isn't even a thing.
I try to play devil's advocate for the inevitable shitfit that was going to be thrown because non-MC penis is being brought into the mix, but that's just how it works. Folks are given the option to be the sole Gigachad McMegadong on the island, choose not to be, choose to have another dick join in for a threesome, and then bitch about it. It is what it is.

Reactions: Draupnir7

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
So then what is the deal with the 3 missing characters? Are they just exclusive for right now, because it seems odd that they would be in 0.15 but then removed for 0.16 if only to be added back in later. Right now there are just a bunch of people speculating the reason, with no answer given that I can see.
I don't update the links here, unless when I make a public release, so the content you speak of officially doesn't exist.
But some "artists" make make unofficial content since my game is moddable. Which I can't take responsability for.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes