Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
I suggest you start a new game and make sure to pick the option that keeps Ash as a female then if you do not like sharing. I don't like sharing either but complaining about it when there is clearly an option to appease those interested in not sharing is rather a weird way to go about things. Alorth clearly put the option to either have Ash as a normal Female or a Trap in the game, so maybe you should replay through and pick the correct option to toggle your preferred preference?!
You can change Ash's gender on the laptop in the bedroom, there is no need to restart.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Oh you might not have met the vendor yet then. There is going to be a girl at the booth later on in the story that will sell you upgrades for the new woodcutting job and a gem. She will also allow you to sell her the fish you caught.
I've got her now. You have to wait a few days for the rabbit girl Daisy to appear at the food cart substituting for her sick mother. Talking to her brings up an inventory of things to buy and sell.

Thanks for the guidance. :D

Reactions: MrTrue

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
No one cares about the literal definition. This reads the same as people that jump in whenever there's a shemale character that gets referred to as a futa, saying "Um, actually a futanari would imply that a character is a hermaphrodite, and this character doesn't have a vagina, so they're actually transgender since they have a penis but no vagina. :geek: "
Yeah well guess what, futanari is the japanese word for hermaphrodite - so everyone who puts up these shemales/femboys, etc as futanari are wrong.

I don't bring it up all the time but if you wanted to explain a lot of things and throw in that piece then I'm throwing in my piece too. If you're going to ignore what something means then what's the point of words meaning anything?

blaze6909

Jan 3, 2019
is the vore hard vore (where a person is swallowed and digested/killed) or soft vore (where a person is swallowed but still alive and sometimes escapes) because if it's hard vore imma need a walkthrough/guide to make sure i avoid it (if i can)

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
is the vore hard vore (where a person is swallowed and digested/killed) or soft vore (where a person is swallowed but still alive and sometimes escapes) because if it's hard vore imma need a walkthrough/guide to make sure i avoid it (if i can)
It's soft vore. One of the characters is a mouse anthropomorph who frequently gets swallowed and thrown up. It's mostly comic relief atm, but there's some sexy swallow play.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
It is all soft and safe, revolving around Mitty.

Reactions: mr__person__

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I haven't been through the whole game yet but the only vore I've seen is what you're calling soft. The victim is well prepared to rescue themselves when swallowed. You also have the choice each time to avoid even that level of vore content right before each scene.

Edit:
<sigh> Sorry. Two replies were posted while I was typing. And here I went to all that trouble to give a nice non-spoiler response. :sneaky:

Reactions: mr__person__

ana sucubbus

Sep 27, 2018
Anyone got full save for the 0.16 ?
The gallery mod not working that good and have some bugs that dont open some stuff included the new one.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Man if I had a nickel for every time I've heard someone explain "nEtOrArE cOmEs FrOm ThE rOoT wOrD nEtO, aNd A mOrE dIrEcT tRaNsLaTiOn WoUlD bE 'sTeAlInG tHrOuGh SeX'". No one cares about the literal definition. This reads the same as people that jump in whenever there's a shemale character that gets referred to as a futa, saying "Um, actually a futanari would imply that a character is a hermaphrodite, and this character doesn't have a vagina, so they're actually transgender since they have a penis but no vagina. :geek: "
Obviously some people care about proper definitions, by your own admission.

Oh, and thank you for resolving a decision for me.
It's not swinging if it's within the harem, it's swinging when a non harem member is involved with a LI. If Ash didn't have a trans or futa option then nobody would be calling this NTR or swinging.
Since Ash is a woman on all her paths it isn't gay. Trans/futa tag completely covers content with her optional sexes.
There's no bisexual tag and even if there was that doesn't fit for the MC. Ash is still a woman, either a futa or a trans woman.

Clown take. Futas are fantasy creatures. Some people are born intersex with both sets of genitals but virtually every single time at least one of those sets are non functioning. Trans people are real. Calling a trans person a futa is usually going to offend them and you absolutely should expect to be corrected about it.
Thank you!
I've also started seeing people complaining when a transfem character has a small penis, even though that's an established effect of HRT.

Regarding the transphobic, I've decided to stop wasting my time trying to explain. I just ignore and move on.

Last edited:

I'm me

Mar 26, 2019
The way Windows and Android read certain code is different, so people come always waste my time reporting bugs from unnoficial ports or because they try it on JoiPlay which also doesn't read most of the code.
So to avoid to continue dealing with that nonsense, I decided to make the game non-playable if used the wrong way.
After all why, if there is a official Android port.
Erm because android ports are compressed to fuck

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
Anyone got full save for the 0.16 ?
The gallery mod not working that good and have some bugs that dont open some stuff included the new one.
Here. Every quest currently completed and full gallery. I didn't grab all of the wallpapers this time around but I don't think that leads to anything. I also had pregnancy disabled until I had already fucked just about everyone. Dunno if there are any memories you'd be missing out on yet. I don't think so?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I'm so confused, hasn't there been builds uploaded here in the past with the characters in them? (like ver .15) Anyway, link removed
Ya, they were in one version ago and have been in quite a few before that too. Idk if Alorth wants them just as paid DLC characters or something but I honestly suspect they'd pass an r7 check looking at some other games that have.

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
I take it Ash can't get Violet pregnant if you chose Ash to have a dick cause I've been loading a save over and over and it either says i got Ash pregnant or didn't?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
And the egg escaped again and again and again WTF?????
Random pregnancy chances:
Ash1 in 3
Chocomint1 in 3
Lilly1 in 7
Cream1 in 3
Violet1 in 4

You can do a Q,Save at the Cum button and then Q.Load back to it each time the egg escapes. Eventually your target will get pregnant.

I hope that helps. :cool:

Reactions: jonsnow1989
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes