chainarmor

Sep 22, 2018
i think that standart version 100% different from full version which was 0.15 that is answer why is missing cotton, blueberry and caramel

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Pretty much the best game on the site atm, always waiting for it with excitement.
:( lol.
yeah theirs a few games I will drop whatever I am doing to play, this being one of them.
I'd say this ranks number 3 for me, which says a lot for a sandbox game.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
:( lol.
yeah theirs a few games I will drop whatever I am doing to play, this being one of them.
I'd say this ranks number 3 for me, which says a lot for a sandbox game.
i hear ya .. it would be to damn hard to pick a #1 game ... for me i play like 25 games on the regular :LOL:

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
tells me the mega link has malware? detected by NordVpn
Saying his link is malware based on a letteral generic

b946d708c9ecf2fd44273c54f0201fbe.png

image that could have come from any site as it those not even have the url included, and even if it did your VPN those not like Mega not the file based upon the provided image.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Fishing...
What's the purpose? :unsure:

Only a few of the fish can be targeted with no clue as to which except maybe size, you get no coin or resource for catching any, there is no indication of how long you have or how many tries you're given, and there is no (as of yet) story effect at all.

Also, the targeted fish is only hit on mouse button release - it should be on mouse button down.

However, unlike most fast-twitch or timed arcade mini-games in an adventure style RPG (arguably a common most-hated addition), it is fairly smooth and so far bug free. A nice effort. :D

Reactions: splamo

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Fishing...
What's the purpose? :unsure:

Only a few of the fish can be targeted with no clue as to which except maybe size, you get no coin or resource for catching any, there is no indication of how long you have or how many tries you're given, and there is no (as of yet) story effect at all.

Also, the targeted fish is only hit on mouse button release - it should be on mouse button down.

However, unlike most fast-twitch or timed arcade mini-games in an adventure style RPG (arguably a common most-hated addition), it is fairly smooth and so far bug free. A nice effort. :D
You sell the fish in the market (or donate it to make the green catgirl appear. But she has no content as of yet so it's pointless)

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
wierd questions:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Alright -- Ash and MC: To the compost pit outside the farm. Two out of three falls. Best mongrel gets the kid. 'Cause that's the way of the pack! :cool:

MC: But... I'm a cat.
Ash: Shut yer yowlin' you little bitch!
Violet: Damn that Texas judge! Now I'm stuck with them. :cautious:

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
You sell the fish in the market (or donate it to make the green catgirl appear. But she has no content as of yet so it's pointless)
I see neither an inventory of fish caught nor any way to sell anything at the food booth. Is this something that is only enabled later in the story?

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
I see neither an inventory of fish caught nor any way to sell anything at the food booth. Is this something that is only enabled later in the story?
Oh you might not have met the vendor yet then. There is going to be a girl at the booth later on in the story that will sell you upgrades for the new woodcutting job and a gem. She will also allow you to sell her the fish you caught.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Should this game have the swinging or sharing tag now? considering in this update futa/trans Ash can fuck and creampie your wife. I wonder if this means Ash will be able to fuck other female characters in later updates. Either way this update really wasn't for me. Your wife sure agreed to fuck Futa/Trans Ash will no argument
So basically, you picked Ash as a Futa or Trap and then picked the Polyamory option, which isn't forced and then you complain about it.
You've could've just picked Ash as female.
Besides, Violet loves the player so much, that she does everything to appeal to the players wishes, so why would she have an argument? She's basically the ideal wife.

VoidlessBat

Dec 18, 2022
So basically, you picked Ash as a Futa or Trap and then picked the Polyamory option, which isn't forced and then you complain about it.
You've could've just picked Ash as female.
Besides, Violet loves the player so much, that she does everything to appeal to the players wishes, so why would she have an argument? She's basically the ideal wife.
Doesn't change the fact that your wife allows another dick to be inside her and to creampie her. Considering that many people on this site hate the idea of another dick being near their girls/love interests, especially when it's tagged as a harem game and polyamory isn't harem, that's a problem. The scene also had no build whatsoever, your wife is just like, okay and then they fuck. You would think their would be some kind of build to a moment that big. Plus your wife is shown to be all about you, being the only man she could ever want. Her suddenly being okay with another penis just pissed me off. Why add this into the game now?? What's next, is Ash going to fuck Lily next, maybe she'll bang the whole island. This goes against harem and the theme of you being the only man on the island. Needs the sharing/swinging tag

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Doesn't change the fact that your wife allows another dick to be inside her and to creampie her. Considering that many people on this site hate the idea of another dick being near their girls/love interests, especially when it's tagged as a harem game and polyamory isn't harem, that's a problem. The scene also had no build whatsoever, your wife is just like, okay and then they fuck. You would think their would be some kind of build to a moment that big. Plus your wife is shown to be all about you, being the only man she could ever want. Her suddenly being okay with another penis just pissed me off. Why add this into the game now?? What's next, is Ash going to fuck Lily next, maybe she'll bang the whole island. This goes against harem and the theme of you being the only man on the island. Needs the sharing/swinging tag
If you have a threesome with 2 of your harem girls and they kiss and lick each other, it's considered polyamory and the same applies to it even if any love interest is a different gender.
Polyamory and NTR are two complete different things, and even people that despise NTR, wouldn't normally pick Ash as a different gender than female.
Besides you're criticizing something that is a optional choice, so I don't see your point anyway.

Oct 2, 2018
I suggest you start a new game and make sure to pick the option that keeps Ash as a female then if you do not like sharing. I don't like sharing either but complaining about it when there is clearly an option to appease those interested in not sharing is rather a weird way to go about things. Alorth clearly put the option to either have Ash as a normal Female or a Trap in the game, so maybe you should replay through and pick the correct option to toggle your preferred preference?!

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes