DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I take it Ash can't get Violet pregnant if you chose Ash to have a dick cause I've been loading a save over and over and it either says i got Ash pregnant or didn't?
Ash can get Violet pregnant as either a Futa or Dickgirl at a random 1 in 4 chance. It must be a sex scene where you are presented with a Cum button. Q.Save at that button and Q.Load back to it until Violet gets pregnant.

However, Violet must not be already pregnant. You can check this from the Console with
is_preg("violet")

I hope that helps. :cool:

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
Ash can get Violet pregnant as either a Futa or Dickgirl at a random 1 in 4 chance. It must be a sex scene where you are presented with a Cum button. Q.Save at that button and Q.Load back to it until Violet gets pregnant.

However, Violet must not be already pregnant. You can check this from the Console with
is_preg("violet")

I hope that helps. :cool:
i dont think ash can get violet pregnant ive done the cum save load thing a shit ton and it either says ash is pregnant or not i havent seen anything pop up saying ash got violet pregnant hopefully Alorth can clarify if she can or not i think only the mc can

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
i dont think ash can get violet pregnant ive done the cum save load thing a shit ton and it either says ash is pregnant or not i havent seen anything pop up saying ash got violet pregnant hopefully Alorth can clarify if she can or not i think only the mc can
Just did the threesome with the double vag cumshot (mc and ash both in the v) and she got pregnant, whether it's MCs or Ash's is a mystery

Edit: With trans Ash not futa

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
Just did the threesome with the double vag cumshot (mc and ash both in the v) and she got pregnant, whether it's MCs or Ash's is a mystery

how did you get the double vag only option i have is mc fucking violets pussy while ash is fucking her ass

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
I think Ash needs to be trans (think it's called trap/dickgirl in the game, can change it from the laptop menu) for that option to show

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021

Testing through all those options Violet will actually get pregnant with both their kids if you do the double tag finish.
She will give birth to what I would guess counts as twins? One kid looks like Ash and the other looks like Violet.

Spunky77

Nov 21, 2021
Nice update. It would be nicer if the MC could have sex with all of the women when they are pregnant instead of just Violet. Also it would be nice to be able to have anal sex with more than just Ash and more intimate interactions with Corynn, the sheep girls, Autumn and Daisy.

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
So Alorth, the game now has the swinging tag. Just like I said it would. Not also does Ash fuck your wife, but she can also get Pregnant by Trans/Futa Ash. Please tell me how that makes Violet a perfect wife?? She literally gets impregnated by someone else other than her husband. This game has gone full cuck/sharing trash and I don't care what the rest of these people in denial are saying that isn't harem and that isn't good. Why do people making harem games add this cancer into it. This game is dead to me. People who like Harem and hate other dicks fucking your girls, avoid this game at all cost, it's gone rotten.
Little too aggro there bud, let's dial it down a few notches.

Though with the addition of the swinging tag I will be laughing my way to the bank.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
arrrghhhhhhhh this damn site ... ok so here i post this again !!!!

somethings off with this :::: i know it shows morning .. but the night before nothing happened :mad:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
arrrghhhhhhhh this damn site ... ok so here i post this again !!!!

somethings off with this :::: i know it shows morning .. but the night before nothing happened :mad:
I believe you need to see her the time before "sun and cloud" not night time
if it still doesn't work, you might have to progress with others before continuing

Reactions: mr__person__
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes