LunaXS

Oct 31, 2021
they are in a "alorth mega folder" you will need the password etc for the other 3 toons NekoParadise-0.16-pc-ccb

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
"Perfect Wife" :KEK:
Yea? she does what the MC asks her to because he enjoys it and almost never complains. If MC is happy then she is happy. If you, as the MC go through all the hoops and made the choices that asked her to do something you don't like and then complain about it I'd say that is your problem.

Consciously puts hand in fire and then asks why it burns. Insanity.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Alorth
love your game ... sorry about that complaint ... it was just me getting anxious that i couldn't get that quest with Bera completed

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Yea? she does what the MC asks her to because he enjoys it and almost never complains. If you, as the MC went through all the hoops and made the choices that asked her to do something you don't like and then complain about it I'd say that is your problem.

Consciously puts hand in fire and then asks why it burns. Insanity.
I haven't played this in a long time so have no real stake in this neither would I make those choices anyway.

My point about the wife comment was that it's very entirely subjective

Reactions: mr__person__

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I haven't played this in a long time so have no real stake in this neither would I make those choices anyway.

My point about the wife comment was that it's very entirely subjective
Ah, thought you might be one of those that inflict self harm and then cry about it. Makes no sense whichever position one might hold.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
What is the a reason why futa ash doesnt also have balls? Daz limitation or was that your preference?
(Yes I know the "balls" would be internal in this interpretation)
I don't have preferences on futa with or without balls, but since I added it for variety, I wanted to make it the one I believe is the most original. But Daz does have limitations, which affects the quality of the futa version quite a bit.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I don't have preferences on futa with or without balls, but since I added it for variety, I wanted to make it the one I believe is the most original. But Daz does have limitations, which affects the quality of the futa version quite a bit.
Yea I figured it would. I prefer with them cuz it looks weird to me most of the time otherwise. I found them first in a Japanese manga years ago so full package futa is the depiction that stuck with me I guess. On top of daz making things look weirder I just went with the other options. I can see that you at least tried to make it look as best as it could...but yea.

Last edited:

marcwinter1975

Dec 20, 2022
I follow the thread a long time know. And sometimes i ask myself. Why they complaining about things that don't matter at all. What tags the game should have. Whether it's incest or not. It's fu...ing fantasy. And the dev who created this game has a life too. It's just a lot of work that many here probably can't understand. I am a DJ myself and produce my own songs. And people say "You only make music" Both the developer and I are artists. And some here should be ashamed that they don't appreciate this work. And to Alorth : Keep it up! You did great work. Wishing you all the best

RAP3R

Sep 23, 2018
Alright, my message is more tame. Can I get the name of one of the songs? The one with vocals, it is just very beautiful and would like to listen to it more. Something about 'All my life, and all the waves' or something like that.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Alright, my message is more tame. Can I get the name of one of the songs? The one with vocals, it is just very beautiful and would like to listen to it more. Something about 'All my life, and all the waves' or something like that.
Admiral bob, all the lines

• Hey there
Reactions: Emma M

Skalli

Nov 1, 2017
Why do characters keep getting removed? Three characters have been removed since V 0.15
It was answered before, officially they were from an unnamed modder, not in official release. Be patient until the Full Edition gets released.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
I don't update the links here, unless when I make a public release, so the content you speak of officially doesn't exist.
But some "artists" make make unofficial content since my game is moddable. Which I can't take responsability for.
Seriously dude, it's probably best if you just stay radio silent about this whole topic, instead of insulting everyone's intelligence here with bald face untruths and this ridiculous dance you do to hang on to that Patreon tit.

That shit from you devs trying to toe the line with Patreon and Rule 7 is just getting ... old.

EDIT: Sorry, that was harsh. I'm just sick and tired of how Patreon and some others are dictating what creators can or can not do. I got burned by them last year over a project and I'll never deal with them ever again.

But I love this game and I think you are doing an awesome job!

Last edited:

HowlingCurve

Oct 29, 2018
I've got no new content at all, the quest log on the left of screen shows no new content for all characters and story. What was the point of an update with no content?

Reactions: denen

HowlingCurve

Oct 29, 2018
Read the changelog
v0.16
Added a new minigame to make money at Bera's home, it unlocks after progressing enough story with Bera.
Daisy's shop includes items you can buy to make the new minigame easier and more profitable.
Added thighjob for Hazel
Added the first pregnant sex (Select the sex option on Violet's interface while she's pregnant and has a belly).
Ash now appears at mc's home after progressing enough the characters story.
Added repeatable sex with Ash + threesome.(Selec the sex option on Ash's interface while at mc's home.)
Added bath option for Lily's interface, unlocked after 'first intercourse'.
Players can now go to Lily's room after 'first intercourse' for a 'nightvisit'. (Repeatable)
Added one more wallpaper to find in the game.
Violet and Lily can now have offspring.
Improved the spearfishing minigame, including 3 new species of fish.
15 new animations and over 70 new images. (not including Ash's alts")
System upgrade from 7.3 to 7.5.
Optimizations for the Sandy and Salty DLC.

Funny how it clearly says 15 new animations and over 70 new images yet none of them are in this update.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes