Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Was this legitimately a 5 month wait for zero sexual content? Really must idolize Redamz honestly. I'm cancelling my patreon personally. I've supported this shit for almost 2 years. All these creators though get so fucking lazy once they hit certain numbers. It's crazy it happens nearly every time.
Kek :ROFLMAO:
A supporter would know that V0.16 isn't all the content that was worked on all this time.
Why don't you message me on patreon so I can refund you?

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2018
Easier to creep on Alorth at work on his discord if you believe he isn't working hard! But he will get those monster girls to us hungry heathens one way or another! Huzzah for hard working Devs.

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
I'm playing it again but the skip doesn't work when you click to talk to a character and it's already a dialog you've seen, do you know how to fix it?

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
I'm playing it again but the skip doesn't work when you click to talk to a character and it's already a dialog you've seen, do you know how to fix it?
He probably changed some text for this version so alot of dialogue is new/altered.
Neko Toggle.png
Toggle the "Unseen Text" in Preferences to skip text with ctrl.
Just remember to toggle off it when you are past the dialogue you have already done.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Neko Paradise [v0.16] [Alorth]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NekoParadise-0.16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Is it just me, or were characters removed in this version? The lists for Cotton, Caramel and that bear thing are gone in the story tracker and gallery.
Those three keep disappearing and reappearing in different updates. Supposedly there exists a forbidden version of the game with cotton and caramel content though, might just be a rumor. No idea what the dev has planned for the little bear thing.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Those three keep disappearing and reappearing in different updates. Supposedly there exists a forbidden version of the game with cotton and caramel content though, might just be a rumor. No idea what the dev has planned for the little bear thing.
Pretty sure Alorth stopped doing the split versions and just releases 1 complete version these days.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes