Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
Two possibilities: the guy was kidnapped for a amazons society for reproduction purpose, and they made a brainwashing on him, or he died and is really in a paradise.
Either way, i love this game.

• Haha
Reactions: Elinan

Jupix

Apr 7, 2018
Two possibilities: the guy was kidnapped for a amazons society for reproduction purpose, and they made a brainwashing on him, or he died and is really in a paradise.
Either way, i love this game.
Nah, Alorth was online here today. Probably just working on it. Let's hope in early May, lol.

Danny54

Jan 3, 2018
His recent patreon post:
"
This progress info is more specified to Neko Paradise only this time, since it's close to get it's releases out. I've rather been a bit silent this month due to an arm injury, which is also the reason it's not out yet as planned.
V0.16 will get out the next 10 days give or take. The shark dlc a week after V0.16 release give or take.
I'm sorry for the delay."

shamalagba

Dec 28, 2022
His recent patreon post:
"
This progress info is more specified to Neko Paradise only this time, since it's close to get it's releases out. I've rather been a bit silent this month due to an arm injury, which is also the reason it's not out yet as planned.
V0.16 will get out the next 10 days give or take. The shark dlc a week after V0.16 release give or take.
I'm sorry for the delay."
always an excuse

4st3r1sc0

Jul 5, 2020
Well, people are complaining on the site with pirated games they the dev didn't release a paid update as promised. They didn't plan to pay for it anyway, they just wanted to download it for free. Not sure what's here not to understand.
Most of the games here are public releases, maybe some are not, but most are. Some are shared by the creators when they see fit(like this one) and others you can go to the official site and download them for free. I do that for some because the author usually answer some questions in the open chat and there's usually less whining and pouting. Pirates take stuff that's not free. Why would you steal something that's free in the first place?

Estreiher

Jan 16, 2020
Most of the games here are public releases, maybe some are not, but most are. Some are shared by the creators when they see fit(like this one) and others you can go to the official site and download them for free. I do that for some because the author usually answer some questions in the open chat and there's usually less whining and pouting. Pirates take stuff that's not free. Why would you steal something that's free in the first place?
I stand corrected then. I was pretty sure that they only way to get the game legally was paying Patreon sub, I've just discovered that it's being published on his webpage as well. Still, it doesn't change my opinion that complaining about something that you don't pay for is ridiculous.

4st3r1sc0

Jul 5, 2020
I stand corrected then. I was pretty sure that they only way to get the game legally was paying Patreon sub, I've just discovered that it's being published on his webpage as well. Still, it doesn't change my opinion that complaining about something that you don't pay for is ridiculous.
And you are still right about that. It will still happen, but you are completely right :) and some people go way overboard with the complaining too, to the point some creators stop sharing their content, thought some constructive criticism can always be good.

You should also remember some of the people here are patreons who support the game even if they do not say it openly, that's how we get most of the data from behind the scenes, like tips on coming releases, monthly earnings or photograths from creators going on fishing trips while behind on their own schedule :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Estreiher

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
Question: So do you actually feed the greenish glowing female cat some sheep?
Because if I remember correctly in the game she says something to the effect of I like fish
but sheep much more or something like that, I remember feeding her lots of fish but never seeing
an option to kill/capture sheep and feed them her. Anyone?

4st3r1sc0

Jul 5, 2020
Question: So do you actually feed the greenish glowing female cat some sheep?
Because if I remember correctly in the game she says something to the effect of I like fish
but sheep much more or something like that, I remember feeding her lots of fish but never seeing
an option to kill/capture sheep and feed them her. Anyone?
There is pretty much no content with her yet, nor have been any updates that involved content for her in years. Maybe it will be an option in the future.

Reactions: StephanieD
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes