Coors55

Jan 23, 2022
I find well done games take time, and real life gets in the way. If i have to wait a bit, no problem. Since I enjoyed this one very much, I dont mind waiting as long as it takes for updates to this one.

Reactions: BOBJevent

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
You are implying that patreon paying customers get the game sooner than pirates, which they dont so your point is invalid
My friend this isn't a Pirate site. This is an advertisement site. The devs of any game should be incredibly happy their game shows up in here because a LOT of people that use this site then go on patreon or subscribestar or anywhere the devs sets tent and actually pay for the games if they like them. I've done it myself countless times. I find a game I like here that I really want to see finished and I go support the dev on their patreon or any other option. We know you're a new user but you have to respect what this site brings to the table for devs.

Take the game House Party for example. Showed up here and I learned about it and I went to support the dev after playing that game. After half a year of support I then decided to go purchase the game on steam too since because of the success the game had due to sites such as this he also released it on steam. I can't recall the last time I spent that much money on an actual (aaa release) game every month and then go buy it from a different platform as well.

Dev literally sold the game to me 10x times over at full price, simply by having his game on this site. And I am just one person. There's a few good thousands of others that did the same thing. And this happens for every game on this site that also happens to be good. It's called "free advertisement".

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
My friend this isn't a Pirate site. This is an advertisement site
I think there is more nuance to this, for small time devs this site is an advertisement site for sure. However the vast majority of content on this site isn't AVNs made by one person who cant advertise, there is simply too much content that would be 100% considered pirating on here to say otherwise. Almost everything under the animation tab as well as the comics and stills tab is behind a paywall. Even if you remove those from the equation there are still so many games on here that come from actual companies that make adult games, companies that don't make games as passion projects

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
I think there is more nuance to this, for small time devs this site is an advertisement site for sure. However the vast majority of content on this site isn't AVNs made by one person who cant advertise, there is simply too much content that would be 100% considered pirating on here to say otherwise. Almost everything under the animation tab as well as the comics and stills tab is behind a paywall. Even if you remove those from the equation there are still so many games on here that come from actual companies that make adult games, companies that don't make games as passion projects
so in other words... this site primarily provides advertisement for those who matter and make these games out of passion while the rest don't care about their projects and are just attempting to cash in so who cares if we pirate their games???

sounds like the best of both worlds to me!

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
Who cares about that? People see some of the work from the devs here and go support them after because the devs make new artwork / games every day / week/ month. So you will always have new subscribers because new ppl always see the work you already done on this side and others like it. Everyone is encouraged to support their favourite devs. I don't get what you're saying, are you feeling bad for testing out games you might potentially buy but have not paid for yet? Or do you not know how advertisement works. In my case if it doesn't show up on one of the 8 sites I frequently use (this being one of them) then it doesn't exist. People who make romp games and animations have nobody to advertise to and without the help of sites such as this nobody would know they exist. They didn't get famous overnight you know. Those big companies you mentioned started on sites exactly like this and grew their audience on them. Small dev or huge company there is nowhere you can advertise for this except for sites like F95 and the like.

Reactions: laugh and Jupix

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
It's possible to impregnate Bera or the "egg fly away" it's because is not possible yet?

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes