dejadeja

Feb 7, 2019
Was this legitimately a 5 month wait for zero sexual content? Really must idolize Redamz honestly. I'm cancelling my patreon personally. I've supported this shit for almost 2 years. All these creators though get so fucking lazy once they hit certain numbers. It's crazy it happens nearly every time.
What happened?, did you lost connection to internet?, why dont you answer to the creator? hahahahah

Ardelle_

Apr 30, 2019
Those three keep disappearing and reappearing in different updates. Supposedly there exists a forbidden version of the game with cotton and caramel content though, might just be a rumor. No idea what the dev has planned for the little bear thing.
I mean there was content for cotton in the last version, and the bear who is apparently called blueberry. But they're both gone in this version.

Reactions: jonsnow1989

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
I mean there was content for cotton in the last version, and the bear who is apparently called blueberry. But they're both gone in this version.
You sure about that? I made a backup just in case but in my 0.16 gallery I can see them both. Maybe a bug?

VoidlessBat

Dec 18, 2022
Should this game have the swinging or sharing tag now? considering in this update futa/trans Ash can fuck and creampie your wife. I wonder if this means Ash will be able to fuck other female characters in later updates. Either way this update really wasn't for me. Your wife sure agreed to fuck Futa/Trans Ash will no argument

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Wait wait wait i thought there would be no pregnancy for Lily? :PogChamp:
Either way, glad the plan changed.

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
the .rpa files are missing for them all, I copied them from version .15 and there working now in .16
Ah that must be what's going on. I copied on top of an older version. So unless it's a mistake I guess it looks like they have been removed? And if that's the case... what's next? Remove Lily too???

btw anyone have links to much older versions of this game (.11/.10 etc)? I'm curious to dig into what else might be missing now :whistle:

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
btw anyone have links to much older versions of this game (.11/.10 etc)? I'm curious to dig into what else might be missing now :whistle:
i was looking to download v.15 and i found the alorth itchio where all the versions are located.

ps: v.15 of your itchio has the same missing files, because my save of that version does not let me open certain scenes involving these characters.

Last edited:

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
All the buttons desperately need tooltips with the location or person name. Yes, the dev knows who and where everything is but the players don't. Some of the buttons are difficult to make out or just plain cryptic.

Also, white text outlined on a large white choice button background is very hard to read and really painful to those of us with decent vision. The first thing I did was UnRen and modify the choice buttons to something more eye friendly and less migraine causing.

Worth the effort though - liking the game so far. :cool:

khaelin02

Nov 30, 2017
It's only 3 files that are .rpa : blueberry.rpa caramel.rpa cotton.rpa
Not sure what it could be besides a false positive.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes