YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Alorth i used someone elses save and im stuck with their name, i enabled the console but i cant manage to find the command to change the name, is there any ?
Hi,

I'm responding to your really old post, so others can learn as well, (come back too the game it's good). :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dev, good luck with the game.

Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
"So Dickgirl Ash can get Violet pregnant? I wondered, because I didn't see the whole
"the egg escaped" thing after doing those scenes. Does it just not show that and
V getting pregnant from it is a surprise, or is that a bug?"

If Violet is already pregnant it won't appear, also pregnancy has to be enabled.
I have tried this several times.
But it is not possible.

screenshot0066.png

The game say allway : "Violet didn't get pregnant!..."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
canonical in the game world the three ash's do not exist in the same universe. Besides the computer that is more an in game cheat there is no way for one to become the other. If you are with female ash is and always was female, and so on.

People are complaining that the wife took actions in non-female ash route, and it reflects on female ash's route. Technically as they're two different paths that while similar do not intersect they should not be conflated.

On one side you are the only one with a dick on the island have been, and will be. On the other one you are not but you want this to happen. You make this happen, and while people are complaining about how easily she allowed it. How easily are people talked into even the most absurd things especially in the heat of the moment.

If reading about it in the forms is the issue stop reading the forms. If you play your game with your preferd setting you would never even know. As far as I have seen most people are happy as long as they can avoid it/ it never happened in there playthrough, and that is how it is

Question for curiosity sake Alorth if she gets pregnant with ash's baby, and you make ash female will that brake the game, or just make the story nonsensical. If it does work with how some things are exclusive to certain ash routs won't that make issues later on. Like if ash gets pregnant. Technically ash's kid with the MC, and ash's kid with the wife should not be able to exist at the same time. As only one ash can get her pregnant, and that ash can not get pregnant.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Question for curiosity sake Alorth if she gets pregnant with ash's baby, and you make ash female will that brake the game, or just make the story nonsensical. If it does work with how some things are exclusive to certain ash routs won't that make issues later on. Like if ash gets pregnant. Technically ash's kid with the MC, and ash's kid with the wife should not be able to exist at the same time. As only one ash can get her pregnant, and that ash can not get pregnant.
The laptop is indeed more of a cheat and to give players more freedom to not have to restart the game to see the different gender content. If Ash is pregnant, the gender swap is locked. So while it might not make sense sometimes, it's still a feature and not a bug.

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
Question for curiosity sake Alorth if she gets pregnant with ash's baby, and you make ash female will that brake the game, or just make the story nonsensical.
No.
Nothing changes there.
Only a few nude pictures are different. But the story remains the same.
Violet is always *the best wife of all* and is always kind and loved to hem.
Only once does she get upset. About Caramel. But only briefly, then she
praises his soft heart, that he acted so lovingly and helpfully.

screenshot0101.png screenshot0102.png

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
The option literally says "Polyamory" before you click it and you know damn well you friend got a dick if that's the choice you made before. Likewise, you had to have fucked Ash a few times behind Violet's back. So like... I literally don't see where anyone is coming off with good moral, emotional or logical reason to be upset. Blindly clicking through dialogue choices is your own fault.

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
The option literally says "Polyamory" before you click it and you know damn well you friend got a dick if that's the choice you made before. Likewise, you had to have fucked Ash a few times behind Violet's back. So like... I literally don't see where anyone is coming off with good moral, emotional or logical reason to be upset. Blindly clicking through dialogue choices is your own fault.
we are hypocrites we cheat but we don't like to be cheated xd, that's why I chose ash to be a woman, but I still check those scenes :3

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes