Tracer Scythe

Sep 5, 2020
There are a couple posts I've seen here about people claiming they had twins... Do you have images to confirm that claim???

Okay, I can verify this myself, change Ash to a "Dickgirl" and double pen Violet... When she gets pregnant she will have twins

Last edited:
May 3, 2023
There are a couple posts I've seen here about people claiming they had twins... Do you have images to confirm that claim???

Okay, I can verify this myself, change Ash to a "Dickgirl" and double pen Violet... When she gets pregnant she will have twins
are you talking about the flashback?

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
Need to have individual sex scenes for Cream and Chocomint instead of it being both at same tim. The reason is when one gets pregnant there is no mor sex for either one until the pregnant one gives birth. Then you can have sex with both. IF the Dev is planing to have all characters to eventually have sex while pregnant that would solve the problem. Right now with the characters that have repeatable sex the only one even if pregnant that you can have sex with is Violet. Least we have her while waiting the 10 days for the pregnanr ones to give birth. If I understood what I was reading in previous post, the kids born will not actuall be in game except for what you can see in the nursery. Overall, I think the game has gotten better and better compared to the beginning. Thanks to Devs hard work to truly make a game I actually enjoy playing. Thanks Alorth.

Forgot: Was the scene with MC and Marie having sex in her home taken out of the game? I know it was in game at one point but have not come across it so far and her icon says no more content. I take " no more content" as done and " no more content for now" is that the first one your done untill new update and the second as you're finished for now and are waiting for a trigger to continue with that character. As is, you really don't know if you;re done or waiting for something to happen in order to continue with said character. Amyways thanks.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
She is in the kitchen in the afternoon, but there isn't a sex option.
Have you finished her story, and is she currently pregnant? If I remember right the potential Ash impregnation event, which can feature the threesome, is locked behind her not being pregnant. If you haven't finished up her content then you'll have to do that, it's been a while but I'm pretty sure that event is her last one atm.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Have you finished her story, and is she currently pregnant? If I remember right the potential Ash impregnation event, which can feature the threesome, is locked behind her not being pregnant. If you haven't finished up her content then you'll have to do that, it's been a while but I'm pretty sure that event is her last one atm.
Yeah, she is pregnant. She didn't show up in the kitchen until after I fucked her in the bedroom.

Tracer Scythe

Sep 5, 2020
are you talking about the flashback?
No, you can legit have "Ash" as a "Dickgirl" and one of the options via the kitchen-bedroom scene where Violet joins you is "Double" and you both pump the same hole to impregnate her thus having twins

Lily with her twin sisters via what I explained here

Note for others: You can reset "Ash" via the cogwheel on the PC in bedroom to change their type from Female/Futa or Dickgirl/Trap
To have twins with Violet it MUST be "Dickgirl"... I tried several attempts with Futa to see if Ash alone could impregnate Violet but it seems I could only impregnate "Ash" with no secondary notice about Violet period

May 3, 2023
No, you can legit have "Ash" as a "Dickgirl" and one of the options via the kitchen-bedroom scene where Violet joins you is "Double" and you both pump the same hole to impregnate her thus having twins

Lily with her twin sisters via what I explained here

Note for others: You can reset "Ash" via the cogwheel on the PC in bedroom to change their type from Female/Futa or Dickgirl/Trap
To have twins with Violet it MUST be "Dickgirl"... I tried several attempts with Futa to see if Ash alone could impregnate Violet but it seems I could only impregnate "Ash" with no secondary notice about Violet period
oh i need to try that and aren't those her younger sisters not twin sister?

Tracer Scythe

Sep 5, 2020
Anyway to get the salty and sandy DLC for free?
Presently no... No one has posted their copy of it for others to download out there...
I'm still contemplating putting out the $6 personally, but my main question with that is would you (the buyer) need to then pay again for later updates... Thus causing you to spend money on the base DLC and not have whatever is added later on.

Reactions: pcmd999

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
oh i need to try that and aren't those her younger sisters not twin sister?
They are both... Younger sisters and twins... One is your daughter while the other is Ash following the method I previously mentioned
Violet has twins twice.
The first time:
screenshot0082.png screenshot0112.png

And I suspect that these are the two twins, although the hair color is not identical.
screenshot0113.png

Lili and Cocominth have the same hair color, but they are not the same age ...

And the secend time:
screenshot0096.png screenshot0097.png -> 1686524349026.png

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes