Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The only things I can think of that might cause this are:
  1. You don't have v0.16b before trying to add the DLC (I cannot confirm, but v0.16 might not be good enough). If so, install v0.16b first, then add the DLC and progress through it.
  2. You're using some port someone else created, in which case contact whoever created the port.
  3. You're using some mod that hasn't been updated or in some other way is incompatible with the DLC. If that's true, contact the modder or just stop using the mod altogether.
After having v0.16b already, when I added the DLC I experienced no issues whatsoever. I went fishing, met Salty and Sandy, bought ice cream, and progressed through the shark-girls' content. There were no bugs or anything else.
Thank you. I used 16 and couldn't buy ice cream with out the vn closing in error. Because of your post I know just to download 16b, appreciate it.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Does anyone have an android port with the dlc? The66 doesn't seem to have the dlc so I was wondering if anyone had one they could share?

Thank you for your time

khaelin02

Nov 30, 2017
Who can get pregnant in the current version?
Chocomint, Cream, Bera, Violet, Lily, FEMALE Ash, TRAP Ash if you have a threesome with Violet (It's technically Violet and Ash's daughter I guess). You can change Ash to female or trap in settings, and have both in Nursery.
Bera you only get one chance, you have to save scum, the rest are repeatable chances.
I don't know if it is all, but all I could find, I linked my save if you want to check out the Nursery.

Vombalk

Jul 9, 2017
Cotton, Caramel and Blueberry will they be readded or are they scrapped or are they going to be turned into a dlc?

Asura729

Mar 25, 2020
If I'm already at day 41 with futa Ash I'm probably a bit too late for that trap Ash/Violet threesome aren't I?

Asura729

Mar 25, 2020
You can switch it at anytime on the computer in the bedroom in settings.
So it is never too late.
I mean did I miss the event, is it just a random event or one that happens during the relationship? That sort of thing, so that if it was a normal event it would also show up in the replays.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
I mean did I miss the event, is it just a random event or one that happens during the relationship? That sort of thing, so that if it was a normal event it would also show up in the replays.
It's a repeatable event. It's based on how far you have gotten with Ash.
Eventually you go to the bedroom with her and Violet can join in after which it becomes a repeatable event started by just talking to Ash in your livingroom when she is there.

Asura729

Mar 25, 2020
It's a repeatable event. It's based on how far you have gotten with Ash.
Eventually you go to the bedroom with her and Violet can join in after which it becomes a repeatable event started by just talking to Ash in your livingroom when she is there.
Thank you!

Reactions: MrTrue

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What's the salty and sandy dlc?
It's a DLC specifically meant for Patreon / Subscribestar supporters (or bought via PayPal on Itch.io) that was never meant to have been publicly available. (Ofc it ended up leaked and over here.) It's basically two shark-girls that the MC can also meet and have sex with. You don't need it for continuing the main game (why it's DLC); it's just extra fun if you'd like it.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
well the explanation of how the hint system works makes me feel old XD how long ago was it that people last used mp3 players ? 2012 or something ? xd luckily you did not say it works like a walkman. also is this one being developed alongside radiance or is this one already finished/soon to be abandoned ?

Reactions: Forgotted

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
well the explanation of how the hint system works makes me feel old XD how long ago was it that people last used mp3 players ? 2012 or something ? xd luckily you did not say it works like a walkman. also is this one being developed alongside radiance or is this one already finished/soon to be abandoned ?
I do not believe this game will ever get abandoned. The developer, Alorth, works on this as a passion project and has never shown any signs of being anything but heavily committed to it. Radiant is a co-developed game between Alorth and Sir Dammed. That game has an extremely slow release cycle — every 6 months? every year? I can't remember TBH, but it's pretty slow. This game gets updated more often than that, and I've seen nothing even to hint that this would ever be abandoned.

MP3 Players aren't really rare, based on listings on Amazon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Clearly they are still regularly being sold by multiple companies. It's true that I don't own one, so I'm not going to talk about benefits of having one or anything. But it's not as rare as you make it sound.

1reaper1

Nov 24, 2021
sooo who else is thinking corryn surfer chick has the possibility to be mc his sister? cant be the only one right ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes